Reviews for We Must Be Killers
PhantomShield chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
Well this is interesting so far. Can't wait for what's next.
Halfwaytothedevil333 chapter 12 . 7/13/2013
Please update soon :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 12 . 2/13/2013
Is Stiles jesus? Did he die for our sins, and then rise from death?

Serious question time, because serious whump is happening in these chapters.
Update soon!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
MORREE! Please I love this story!
Panda24 chapter 12 . 1/16/2013
derek can't die
Chelsea Jay chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
See. I can't believe people actually thought Stiles was dead. There was noway you were gonna take everybody out like that. Just a little troll angst you gave us. But I had faith.
Sasu-Sama' Sarukiji-Sempai chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
Stiles alive!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/15/2013
this is so good! mind blown!
BreanaRenee'3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Omg so.. I love this story and.. You know your old x men one "A Love That's So Demanding" ? I know it's been a long time but can you please update it? I swear its the best. I think I'm the last comments up there BreanaRenee'3 (didn't feel like signing in) and I'm a twilight author. I haven't updated in forever and the anxious feeling is so bad I bet people check to see if I have or ever will update just like I do on your other story. Just please update even if you've lost taste for it IDC if its a bad chapter or its rushed just make another one please Ryro is so scarce I'm pretty sure I've read all of them. Sorry for rambling and typing so much :) this story is great again btw I just started getting into teen wolf a while ago so yeah, you're a great author. Xx
Panda24 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Omg you can't die stiles wake up please more of chapters and no cliffhangers
Chelsea Jay chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
You're trolling us so bad you evil woman. I know that Stiles is not dead. There's something deeper going on here. Stiles is the key so he can't be dead and now Derek. I hate you so much right now, I hope you update soon.
AriesPrincess-Slyffindor chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
what do you mean, the end? and you killed Stiles? i'm so confused on how i feel about you write now!
No pen names left chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Love the action. Nicely written.
COMEDY GOLD chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
STILES IS NOT DEAD DO YOU HEAR ME! HE IS NOT GONE! I know you're making it seem like he's dead but he can't be this is just mind fvckery I'm sure of it! And now Derek's in trouble! I hope Deaton finds him in time and Lydia is able to hold out long enough. Plz plz please hold out!

Again Stiles is not dead!
COMEDY GOLD chapter 10 . 1/9/2013