Reviews for Forever Grateful
cumberland river relic chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
The dragon! A little piece of the show's history and you used it so well. I liked how you combined that with the note and the box and then had the older Niles and Daphne reflecting back on that earlier time. Looking forward to your other stories!
Jan2StaMuse chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
It's always good to read a post-series stories. There are so many ideas one can come up with, such as yours. Simple yet complex because it involves a part of Daphne's past that ended up having an impact on her future. That letter that Niles wrote was heartbreaking but fortunately everything worked out. Great job!
Allison Lindsay chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That was adorable.

Your stories always seem to be the perfect length - they're never too short and they never drag on. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

I enjoy reading the interactions between Niles and Daphne. You illustrate their feelings for each other beautifully and authentically.
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Such a cute story! I love how she found all of this by mistake, but in the end it made them even closer. They are definitely soul mates!
lfc4ever chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is a great one-shot, your post series stories are really good - look forward to your future stories
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Oh this was a surprise! I love it! I knew you were writing something about this but I wasn't sure exactly what it was going to be! I love how you included the dragon and Niles' note in this story and of course him comforting her made me melt through the floor! You know I love that stuff! But this was a perfect one-shot!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
wonderful! i could see this all happening, please write more soon
MensaCat chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great little one-shot story! I was always kind of annoyed that the dragon didn't resurface in the series, and Daphne could discover that he was the soulmate she envisioned. I did, however, see the dragon again in several episodes after they finally got together, just sitting on a nearby table or mantle. Specifically, on a table next to Niles as he and Daphe sat pondering what to name their child for a pre-school application they were filling out.
leighann415 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
*sigh* So good! :) I like Daphne finding the dragon, and remembering why it was familiar. N/D would never forget about that time in their lives when Niles almost lost her to another man. Oh, and I love the note too. :) Great job! *hugs*
BaronessBlixen chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow, this purely magical! So, so, so wonderful! It fits perfectly with the original canon of the show and I just love Daphne finding the dragon and that note. Pure perfection. Not that I expected anything else! Awesome story. Definitely one of my favorites :)