Reviews for One Life Live It
I wish you would continue this story it is a good story
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
Please keep writing
Helen chapter 22 . 2/11/2014
Have just reread this story and am looking forward to you continuing it. You are an amazing writer as I have stated previous and would love to read how this story will end eventually. Thanks!
JPNightRun chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Ok, this was a nice short chapter that gave me some more input as to Ty and Amy's age and situations. I like the fact that Ty apparently has a good home life and must live somewhere near by. I liked how you incorporated the others including Shane, but I was never a big Badger fan, more of a Jake fan. But hey it's working. Can't stop reading these chapters so that tells you, I like your writing. Hope you keep going.
JPNightRun chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This was a nice light hearted chapter that was very enjoyable and nice to see the playfulness between Ty and Amy as they work together. can't wait to continue reading keep up the good work.
JPNightRun chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Nice innocent expresions of a budding love. Really liked it. Maybe we find out where Ty is living?
JPNightRun chapter 4 . 1/23/2014
Really good chapter, I loved it. No it wasn't to soon. If you know how you feel about a person you should show it not waste time. OK, on to the next chapter.
JPNightRun chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
This nice, it felt genuinely like TAMY of the beginning of Heartland. Thx, I'll keep reading.
JPNightRun chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
This my second FanFic of your. I'm really enjoying your style of writing and the story line that you present. This a great read.
JPNightRun chapter 21 . 1/23/2014
Ahhh, I see that you stated possibly 5 more chapters to finish it up, but I only see one more. NOOO, please don't tell me you did not complete this story. That will drive me into insanity, JK, but it would be sad. Here I go to the last chapter.
JPNightRun chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Short and sweet, on to the next chapter...
JPNightRun chapter 17 . 1/23/2014
No, you're right nicely done. Amy in her own thoughts, reflecting on the choices she was making for her life and feeling go that her mom would approve. Good job.
JPNightRun chapter 15 . 1/23/2014
I did like it, and no it was just right. I like how you are showing Ty committing himself to Amy. So he's a rich boy, that's cool. I like the groom being named Ben. LOL
JPNightRun chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
This god, her seeing his home.
JPNightRun chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
No need to apologizes, it was good, nice and light hearted.