Reviews for Wolves of Warrior Forest
How cood we watch Winnie the Pooh. He's A BITCH
Sweet Revenge chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
No review
Sweet Revenge chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
This is just wrong. But since I don't know WHAT to do and DON'T want to start my report I'm gonna make a FULL review. Well it was pretty short. But WHY the FUK is Melody so F_ing small? So, THEY think MELODYS a PUP? Did I get that right? Why does it take 16 yrs. and 7 months to make a new clan? If this is KINDA passed on Warriors, there should only be four clans. And there are, what? Six in this story? I don't really like this crap, but ya gotta make some less confusing rules. I do like it but add more wolves and less clans. When I was obsessed with Warriors, even THAT wasn't confusing. Now let me cuss about nothing in peace.
Thank you.
Falcon : Hi I loved it it rocked. It's better than warriors.
Our names Sweet Revenge
Falcon
Mystery Writer. PEACE
Mystery Writer chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
Idont reallycare Iwant tokill youanyway. WHAT THE FU CK IS THE FUCKING DAMN MATTER?! YOU BIH YOU ARE GONNA PI$$ ME OFF!
Mystery Writer chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
I like to curse. I'm sorry but I forgot to logout and I had to find a name. So I am here... D mn the chapter s are short. What he 'll of a leader just FUking CHASES away APPRENTICES? SORRY MY BRO MADE ME MADE SO MIND MY SWEARING AND CAPS. All I'm sayin is dat you don't take this seriously. Ima just sayin. (Wow me longest review)
Sweet Gummy chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
REALLY,?! THE SWORDS DON'T FUKING MATCH THE FU KING ELEMENT!# :( FUK YOUR $HIT! ( $0Y «M JUST M D)
scarletstormy chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Your going to make us wait ages aren't you? Although it was soooooo good although I can tell melody is your favorite and she kinds sounds like a a little to strong
AlphieWolf chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Your getting better with your chaptor length. Good job :)
AlphieWolf chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
... Short chapter XD
AlphieWolf chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Great first chapter keep it up :D
AlphieWolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Can I ask how can a wolf hold a sword in a fight?