Reviews for The Lord of Mists
god of all chapter 16 . 7/16
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon...
plums chapter 10 . 7/15
Okay... Totally ready to drop this story like a bad habit after his chapter.

Let's keep the inhuman torture/attempted murder QUIET, because if we talk about it... "They've won"

Stupidest plot element ever.
Hurin3 chapter 8 . 7/14
Not sure what to make of your two main OCs. If the are meant to be amoral, they seem awfully psychopathic at times, esp. Bodmahl in this chapter, murdering the Mallorys.

Not meant as a criticism, more of an observation

I found your story on sfjoellen's favorites. Lots of interesting, out-of-the-way stories there.
Hurin3 chapter 15 . 7/14
Wow, quite a story! Looking forward to more.
Pokemark17 chapter 2 . 7/12
To be honest I don't believe America should ever really have a big part of harry potter simply because all American wizards would be muggleborns or at least half bloods if your both historically accurate and realistic
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 1/1
This is so interesting. How many names Jonathan has? Are goblins,house elves, trolls, pixies,mermaids and some others part of fae? Bodmahl is great, I love her tone and way of telling things. Would like to get her backstory.
coolcat12345 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Awesome. I think Dumbledore fought and won little too esily, but it's corrected as he was outsmarted by Jonathan! I hope we see more of Sidhe and that they won't defeated.
coolcat12345 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Interesting, but I feel like Dumbledore cheated Morrigan, and I am dissapointed she couldn't destroy stone.
coolcat12345 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Great work with legend, I hope Sidhe wouldn't be such big antagonists,after all they are amoral not immoral, neither evil or good. Or you could split them in traditional Seelie and Unseelie Courts,and have conflict. Lady of the Lake was originally one of fae, so it helps. I am interested in professor Morgan,for moment I thought she was Morrigan (who is in fact redhead in myths,not raven) then Morgan La Fey.
sfjoellen chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
wonderful story.. i was on the edge of the chair reading the fight
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
very interesting magic. not the usual card tricks and explosions. if the old gods and legends have power do the newer ones? holy water, exorcism, etc
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
great chapter. your hermione is awesome
sfjoellen chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
i don't mean to disparage your writing. i often wonder why the light siders don't hit back. i would break malfoy into bits for what he says and does. call it pratricide. where i grew up talking that way would earn him some serious lumps. and burning her with only a stunner as the result? so not happening.
sfjoellen chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
i did a quick google on the pale man and bodmahl, they are part of a movie and your story respectively. i thought that their was backstory available that i didn't know about, being mostly ignorant of celtic mythology, or any mythology actually. i'll just press on and see how you develop harry's evil enemies.. lucifer i got of course..being a good catholic kid..
sfjoellen chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
you write very well. thanks for posting. looking for some hhr fluff. the part where harry smacks himself with a pot waving at cho was excellent as was hermionies duplicity about magic use and age/ ron and water
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »