Reviews for The Sleeper Awakes: The Lord of Mists
coolcat12345 chapter 5 . 1/1
This is so interesting. How many names Jonathan has? Are goblins,house elves, trolls, pixies,mermaids and some others part of fae? Bodmahl is great, I love her tone and way of telling things. Would like to get her backstory.
coolcat12345 chapter 14 . 11/9/2014
Awesome. I think Dumbledore fought and won little too esily, but it's corrected as he was outsmarted by Jonathan! I hope we see more of Sidhe and that they won't defeated.
coolcat12345 chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Interesting, but I feel like Dumbledore cheated Morrigan, and I am dissapointed she couldn't destroy stone.
coolcat12345 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
Great work with legend, I hope Sidhe wouldn't be such big antagonists,after all they are amoral not immoral, neither evil or good. Or you could split them in traditional Seelie and Unseelie Courts,and have conflict. Lady of the Lake was originally one of fae, so it helps. I am interested in professor Morgan,for moment I thought she was Morrigan (who is in fact redhead in myths,not raven) then Morgan La Fey.
sfjoellen chapter 14 . 6/4/2013
wonderful story.. i was on the edge of the chair reading the fight
sfjoellen chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
very interesting magic. not the usual card tricks and explosions. if the old gods and legends have power do the newer ones? holy water, exorcism, etc
sfjoellen chapter 11 . 6/4/2013
great chapter. your hermione is awesome
sfjoellen chapter 10 . 6/4/2013
i don't mean to disparage your writing. i often wonder why the light siders don't hit back. i would break malfoy into bits for what he says and does. call it pratricide. where i grew up talking that way would earn him some serious lumps. and burning her with only a stunner as the result? so not happening.
sfjoellen chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
i did a quick google on the pale man and bodmahl, they are part of a movie and your story respectively. i thought that their was backstory available that i didn't know about, being mostly ignorant of celtic mythology, or any mythology actually. i'll just press on and see how you develop harry's evil enemies.. lucifer i got of course..being a good catholic kid..
sfjoellen chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
you write very well. thanks for posting. looking for some hhr fluff. the part where harry smacks himself with a pot waving at cho was excellent as was hermionies duplicity about magic use and age/ ron and water
Man of Constant Sorrow chapter 14 . 6/2/2013
A very exciting and most thrilling chapter.

You wrote Harry's rescue quite well, you made the danger come alive before my eyes.

The battle between Dumbledore and the Pale Man aka Jonathan was very cool, its always awesome when two titans duke it out.

I look forward to seeing Harrys recovery and his reuniting with his friends.

As always thanks for sharing, I eagerly await your next.
Wulffe chapter 14 . 5/31/2013
Good chapter.

I liked the fight.

;-}
southern-reader chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Well, as an American I am offended.
I for one won't read a story that bashes my country.
Bgbg chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Finally! It's been months since I've seen a fanfic-prologue as good as this one. Don't screw this up please.

You could benefit greatly from a good beta, though.
Bgbg chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
It's very rare to find a fanfic-author that isn't afraid of making changes to canon, and I cannot express how much I enjoy that. Please don't give into pressure from any of the canon-nazis that are bound to show up to whine about your different portrayal of various characters.

I also like your descriptions, they make the magical world actually seem magical in a way that JKR never managed to do. Very few fanfics (or even stories in general) has that quality.

The only real shortcoming of this story so far is the editing.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »