Reviews for Bloodstream
jozs001 chapter 10 . 2/25
Dont abandon these please!
Charles Lee Ray chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Nice way to end the story. ;) It was a journey and I loved every second of reading this fic. It was grand.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Please continue! I'm dying over here! Love this story!
glowzilla48 chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
OMG! Keep going I'm seriously dying to know what happens next lol I cant believe it took me so long to read this story but I'm glad that I did! Your a good writer and I await more _
TrippNessa chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
WHY DID YOU STOP THERE?! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
RandomFanFictionPressGirl14 chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
YAUS! Another chapter! I love it! Please write more!
ngrey651 chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
Why does he automatically assume a GROWN MAN wants to have sex with someone over thirty, maybe twenty years , younger than he is?

That's beyond insane.
night sky waver13 chapter 9 . 10/14/2013
Write more Damn it!
emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Wow...just wow *sigh*... T. T I am soooo disappointed right now I just read on a whim and now I wish I could change my vote to this one this story intrigues me way more than aftermath and I must say you have been a real stellar writer all your stories are amazing and all of the stories are so flawlessly canon its like you're not even trying (lol comes naturally, huh? ;D) it is really awesome to see a writer who is able to do something like that and I am definitely one of your groupies now I love your stories (I love this one the bst though) and I'm hoping to change my vote to this one hopefully it'll win so I can get another chapter of this story because I don't want a story as good as this one to just fade away, esecially with a writer as talented as yourself! (yes I know I'm brown nosing but you can't say it's not for a good cause ( o ) ) sooo make the right decision(forget the votes .) and continue this story...cause it's a..uh..work of art! (' . ) yeeeeeah art.
RottingCheeseburger chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
YES! SEME ZIM!

hehehe Im ppppppeanut...or whatever Just SO to much lazy to log i
Charles Lee Ray chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
I need to read more! Is Dwinky going to turn out to be an life threatening enemy for Dib and Zim? Or is he going to side with Dib or something?
jozs001 chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Hehe... Update soon!
Invaderness chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
I hope you update soon
goldenpaw chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Alright, im in love with this story. Update ASAP!
ADA chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
Im so glad you updated this fic. I can't wait until Zim and Dib make their escape, I'm really lolling forward to see how you are going to make hat happen. This chapter was great!

Atomic-Diamonds-Afterimage (I actually never login anymore)