Reviews for Carry that weight
treciaar chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Great! The whole story, all the chapters. This one, a beatiful ending. GBY
mygh91 chapter 31 . 4/17/2013
Ok just so you know you made a dreary rainy day in central Illinois a little brighter. Love the fluff. I think that is why I like anguish in stories I read. it makes me appreciate the fluff more when the characters have to earn it. Can't wait to get more "Shattered"
mygh91 chapter 30 . 4/16/2013
Beautiful wedding. Loved that Miss Kate showed up. I hope we get at least one more chapter. I want to read about the baby's birth. The poem at the end was really sweet touch.
mygh91 chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
I can't wait for the wedding!
mygh91 chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
I can just image what the gossips have to say about this latest news! Bet some of them blame Daisy for taking advantage of poor Enos. So they faced Uncle Jessie and survived. I think the rest of the county will be easy after that. Can't wait for the wedding.
DixieDavenport chapter 6 . 4/4/2013
I liked this chapter but in particular liked the following parts!

Was it possible the only place where he felt at ease was a psychiatric clinic? [LOVED THAT PART!]

Sitting at that table with his mother and Miss Kate, he felt well, even better than when he stayed at Dukes's farm, and a lot better that when he stayed at uncle Opie and aunt Minnie's home, obviously. Even when he was at Dukes', despite his affection for them, despite he thought of them as a family, he wasn't totally at ease: he felt "lower" than them, and he felt their kindness as a sort of pity for him and for his past ("the poor ol' and sweet Enos"), whereas his mother and Miss Kate were on his same level. His mother was right: he was a loser, like her and, somehow, like Miss Kate, who lost her fight toward the world outside that place, choosing to stay forever out of the real world. On the contrary, Dukes were too much at ease and strong in a world he felt instead somehow foreign and rejecting people like him, his mother and Miss Kate; Dukes were much above him. It was what he started to think any time he came to that place, and he was both scared and relieved of it, a really confusing feeling. [I LOVE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE! It made so much sense]

Reading slowing but I'm here!
DixieDavenport chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Great chapter! Loved Jesse trying to straighten out Enos's mom. Interesting to see Kate's and Enos's relationship.
mygh91 chapter 27 . 3/29/2013
LOL looks like Enos is in for it now. Loved how Enos can't seem to protect himself, but when it comes to Daisy and the baby, watch out. Now to face Uncle Jessie.
mygh91 chapter 26 . 3/25/2013
No fair, Enos is finally starting to be happy and John Fitzgerald is going to try and ruin it! Love the teasing they are giving each other, Gives them a feeling of being a real couple. And I would image Enos is REAL nervous about Uncle Jessie finding out he got Daisy in "trouble" Although I am sure the gossips around Hazzard will be talking about how Daisy got that poor boy Enos in "trouble" when word gets out.
mygh91 chapter 25 . 3/21/2013
LOL I could see Enos startled awake in my mind. Arms and legs flaying, pretty much falling off the swing. I can also see him trying to pick everything up, like a little kids , caught making a mess. I am really glad he still feels comfortable with Daisy. Loved his surprise at hearing about the baby turning him into a babbling fool. "but… how did it happen?" LOL even Enos would know that answer! And after Uncle Jessie kills him, Bo and Luke are going to re-kill him, are they . That would be real interesting to see. And then he worried about hurting the baby, Too sweet. I see a quick trip in front of judge before they go home. Can't see Enos wanting to wait to long and risk Uncle Jessie and the boys finding out about the baby before hearing about a wedding.
mygh91 chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
And we get closer and closer to Enos hearing Daisy's news! So his Mama and Salinger were a "happy" couple when Dr. Fay saw them. Man what a kick in the teeth for Enos with such an unhappy life in Hazzard as a kid. I can't wait for the next installment!
DixieDavenport chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
Ohhhh, who is Miss Kate? I sure bet Daisy would like to know! Loved the chapter. Now we know what Enos saw as a kid - ran from a nightmare into a worse one!

Glad Doc only felt the need to write a prescription for an antacid.
DixieDavenport chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
Great Chapter! Loved the exchange with the boys and Daisy. If Luke would have brought up Daisy's flirting, she would have taken the frying pan to his head!

I can so see Daisy talking to Uncle Jesse about Rose! You did her perfectly!
DixieDavenport chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Great chapter. Shows timeline by mentioning several things from the shows as well as laying background for further story.
DixieDavenport chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Read it. Much different than I thought when I preview. I told you I'd read it and I will, just be patient. Have to head off for the night. :)