Reviews for Fortitude
Mockingbirdflies chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Aw, angsty friendship... That's the best kind, after all. I must say, I am absolutely in LOVE with your writing style. I dunno what it is, I just really like it... Your stuff is far better than most everything I see on here. Great job! Honestly, with the talent you have (don't deny it, you've got a goddamn way with words, if you're going to deny it just shut up before I shut you up... Just a warning) you could be a published author (as in NOT just on here) one day. Maybe even one day pretty soon.
Oh, and also, I wasn't originally going to review this, but three thugs made me. One, the fic itself was lovelyfulicious. Two, like I said, you, my friend, are bloody AMAZING, and three...
KRYPTONITE BY 3 DOORS DOWN.
OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU.
YOU ARE BLOODY FANTASTIC.
That is all. Keep on writing!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
this is a very nice one shot.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Aw Kal.
Shade's Ninde chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I feel like it's so inevitable that this scene would have happened somewhere along the way. I loved the peek into Kaldur's feelings you gave us at the beginning, where he snaps at Nightwing and then immediately regrets it - he doubts himself a fair amount on Season 1, so we can only imagine how much he must doubt himself now, participating in whatever horrors Manta has in store. I appreciate that you don't paint Dick as a soulless puppeteer, but rather as feeling Kaldur's struggle personally. I feel for both of them, honestly.
Soului chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I totally agree with how annoying the pronoun thing can be. I find it's a lot easier when you're dealing with heros though since you have their code names, actual names, as well as any nick names they've been given...Nightwing as the former Robin, former boy wonder, Batman's protege, etc. :)

In any case, good job. I actually wrote a story kind of like this, only it was Nightwing's POV and his struggles with the plan that he came up with.