Reviews for Symphony
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2015
Wow i dont know what to say that ending was chilling
Emma Vance chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
That was so good- very similar to your circus one, but great all the same. Though I've noticed that between those two fics I've questioned my life choices and why I even became a Potterhead to begin with. My conclusion: the stories are FREAKING AMAZING, and therefore means I cannot stop reading fanfiction that tears my soul into pieces.

Also, I'm not sure if this is a typo or not- but the last word in this fic is Severus, isn't it supposed to be Sirius? He IS the pianist.
NiceSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Oh my freaking god. This is awesome.
ABH chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I absolutely LOVED Circus. It was such a beautiful little one-shot, and it really got me into character study fics. I think your stories are absolutely amazing, and pretty, pretty please write another one like this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is amazing.. and I don't really have words.. Awesome!
Goldencity chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I'm a huge, huge fan of 'Circus', and I was so excited to see this spin-off! I've read Circus over and over- the metaphors all fit so perfectly, and it's such a beautiful representation of the characters- and Symphony was just as perfect.

That's the best word I can think of to describe them both: perfection.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of rereading both of these, because each time I do I find more lines to ponder on, and more facets of their personalities to consider.

The writing is just beautiful; each word flows like music.

Thank you for writing these unique, beautifully designed looks into some of my favorite characters! I know I'll continue to enjoy them for quite a long time.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, this is good. This is really good. Amazing character study.
mionely.evans chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
No words. That's a piece of Art.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oooh! This was really good! I love these types of stories. :)
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love it, it's just absolutely amazing.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is amazing... the words flow amazingly, and everything you write is so deep and meaningful! I adore this :)
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh. My. Godness.
This is absolutely amazing! You really need to write more of the marauders in this style more often! Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Amazing I loved it so much! The characters really came through the instruments and the way they played them. And Severus, was not expecting him :)
Daughter of Hades 14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was one of the most amazing stories i have EVER read. Like seriously. Im recommending everyone to read this. Its truly a beautiful story.