Reviews for Symphony
NiceSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
lcefhnuiuy4ciuy2tc3uy!
Oh my freaking god. This is awesome.
ABH chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
I absolutely LOVED Circus. It was such a beautiful little one-shot, and it really got me into character study fics. I think your stories are absolutely amazing, and pretty, pretty please write another one like this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is amazing.. and I don't really have words.. Awesome!
Goldencity chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I'm a huge, huge fan of 'Circus', and I was so excited to see this spin-off! I've read Circus over and over- the metaphors all fit so perfectly, and it's such a beautiful representation of the characters- and Symphony was just as perfect.

That's the best word I can think of to describe them both: perfection.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of rereading both of these, because each time I do I find more lines to ponder on, and more facets of their personalities to consider.

The writing is just beautiful; each word flows like music.

Thank you for writing these unique, beautifully designed looks into some of my favorite characters! I know I'll continue to enjoy them for quite a long time.
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh, this is good. This is really good. Amazing character study.
mionely.evans chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
No words. That's a piece of Art.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oooh! This was really good! I love these types of stories. :)
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Love it, it's just absolutely amazing.
SereneMayhem chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This is amazing... the words flow amazingly, and everything you write is so deep and meaningful! I adore this :)
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh. My. Godness.
This is absolutely amazing! You really need to write more of the marauders in this style more often! Wow...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Beautiful
makes one heavenly chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWO
Amazing I loved it so much! The characters really came through the instruments and the way they played them. And Severus, was not expecting him :)
Daughter of Hades 14 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was one of the most amazing stories i have EVER read. Like seriously. Im recommending everyone to read this. Its truly a beautiful story.
wizard muggle chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
asdfghjkl I love this. I love this. I cannot describe how much I love this. I love the way you interpret the characters and... God, you're jist really amazing. You deserve WAY more reviews than your average one shot gets by the way. Think you're my favorite Harry Potter fanfiction author! :D