Reviews for Untouchable
Tarius Black chapter 13 . 11/5/2013
So cute! Thanks for the story! :)
Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia chapter 13 . 5/19/2013
So cute. now since i noticed you havent updated for MONTHS...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

There. I think that's good enough ;)
RainbowPony-ed chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
omg, this is sooo cute 3 i absolutely looovve this :3
can't wait for next chapter o3o
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 13 . 12/18/2012
I like where this is going! I will be waiting patiently! Well, if there is going to be another chapter... O.o have a good day or night depending on where you are in this horrid world, or if you sre a vampire! 3333333. ((The bunch of 3's are supposed to be a heart...))
CrimsonDeath413 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
XD I can tell Im going to love you ((creeper alert!)) already... ((Sorry, but you might get another review from me later so i am appologizing for that one and this one in advance!))
Jexington chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
SO
MUCH
FLLLUUUFFF
it was so cute kawaii desu desu u
Jexington chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
MY
FEELSSSS MAN
THE FEELLLSSSSSS
Q_Q
Guest chapter 13 . 11/15/2012
:D :D :D so CUTE!
Ghost Hand chapter 13 . 11/13/2012
OMG da feeeeels! :D This is my first time reading any Homestuck ship besides GamTav, and dammit if you didn't get me fixed on this one!
crimeson-plasma chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
Oh my god, this was so perfect! I've been grinning like an idiot for the last god-knows-how-many-minutes :3 It was so brilliantly written (every chapter, I couldn't stop reading until I reached this chapter!). Please update soon or write more for this pairing! *follows*
BlueFairy4Ever chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Yes. Just yes. -Grins ridiculously and fangirl squeals- I love this so much! :B
wegaz123 chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Yaaay for happy sappy moments! w
IHaveQuit chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Yes good. :D 3
BlooKisses chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
Choked on cuteness WHAT IS AIR.
just eating toast chapter 13 . 11/10/2012