Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
ro781727 chapter 6 . 6/19
So when are you continuing this? It would be great if Morgana could help capture Wormtail and prove Sirius' innocence (not to mention how Fudge/the Ministry and Voldemort will react to having THE Morgana as an enemy)
Asteroth1 chapter 6 . 4/23
I really like your story. The idea is brilliant, writing is very good. Though I'm a little afraid that this story might be dead but I still hope that you'll continue your good work :D
Scribe of Aurora chapter 6 . 1/24
Ooh wow, what an interesting premise! Can't wait till those two meet properly—looking forward to the next installment!
Cake please chapter 6 . 1/19
And the final meet! I love this chapter. The length almost made up for the wait. Please update soon!
LittleNK chapter 6 . 12/23/2014
Hope that the next chapter will be out soon :)
TimeLadyWinchesterat221B chapter 6 . 12/19/2014
Love it :)
dxgevo chapter 6 . 12/17/2014
Oh, it's been so long since I've had big interest in Merlin or Harry Potter and you've brought me back again. Great chapter, as always. I'm in love with this fic and hope to see more in the near future. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!
Lydia Belle chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
So for a while there I didn't think I'd ever see another chapter, so happy to see I was wrong. I hope your planning on updating again soon, I love Morgana and though I'll admit I've never been particularly interested in Harry Potter you've made me curious. Hope months don't go by before I get another chapter. :)
badkidoh chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Another great chapter.
I just hope your next update isn't 16 months away.
So this is going to be a Sirius/Morgana pairing but is there going to be any background pairings like Harry/Hermione or something?
zombieleopard chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
This is awesome! I really love Harry's first impressions of Morgana, I think they're very accurate, although in normal circumstances I think she'd put up her walls and be horrified by his impressions - she'd see it as pity and she's too proud to handle that lightly. I also love Hermione, Fred and George bantering. Hermione & Fred is one of my favourite HP ships, and I love when Hermione breaks rules and turns out to be completely badass at it (slapping Malfoy, arranging the hex that marked the girl who told Umbridge about Dumbledore's Army, and so on). I also love Remus and Sirius going hardcore Christmas.
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
hahah Harry being so nonchalant to the weirdness.

though Morgana should have the magic to override the protection and usurp ownership of the house if she chose to.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Lmao Kreacher seeing the scene.

Hermione helping harry. Yea they really should end up together. Nobody else cared enough to help him prepare for a battle to the death. Ron ditched him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Lmao XD ending up the being the richest being in the wizarding world.

Freed a dragon. its a move hermione and Harry would approve of XD even better since she minimalized the damages.

Lucy's greed...
hm Narcissa Malfoy nee Black. wonder if Narcissa would team up with her if anything happened to Lucius because of Voldemort.

close call there avoided the locket... for now.

Bellatrix would probably have an fangasm if she ever finds out Morgana's identity.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Kreacher and Walburga must be having the time of their life... in the presence of the "darkest witch" more magical and powerful than Voldemort, Grindlewald, the hogwarts founders and Dumbledore.

irony is she is either half or mudblood and that it is Sirius that gets the chance to court her eventually.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
So excited you updated again! ...of course I had to completely reread the story because it had been so long... ;P

So, it seems like Sirius and Morgana will meet again... should be interesting.

Great way to end the year (updating). I can only hope that you will update again sooner than 16 months next time though... :)