Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
Loki'dBysteve chapter 5 . 3/2
Good god please update this! Its awesome
kellyviolinthebest chapter 5 . 1/6
Hi! I'm a new reader to this story (just discovered this jewel today!) and I have to say, I absolutely love this idea of merging Harry Potter and Merlin in this way. I love both so greatly looking forward to the next chapter! Keep writing
Rat-Man chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Please update this story for it is truly a new story that has much potential. The characters are accurately portrayed and the story is well-written. Please, don't abandon this wonderful story!
sergeik chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Morgana the great dragon liberator. If she's not careful she's going to have herself an army of thankful dragons who's she's helped.

I wonder what morgana does think of all the pure blood, half blood, muggle stuff. It's not something she's ever incountered before and her magic is much more ptoent than the wand wielders stuff. Would the death eaters see her as someone better than voldemort, most are with him because of his power nto because they believe totally in his doctrine.

I love how the tri-wizard tournamnet was changed because of the dragon liberation that took place. i love also that morgana now has a dragon in Kyrylo that she can ride. i wonder if he'll stay with her. She did rescue him on her own, the others she helped due to aithusa asking her to.

Why do the others bow to aithusa is it because her magic is different like morgana's is, due to her coming from a time of pure magic? I can't personally wait for the more powerful people in the potterverse to see morgana in action and face her when she really lets rip and wants to harm and not just defend. I'm not a huge potter fan but this story works for me because of my love for morgana and aithusa and how its more about (so far) morgana's journey in the potter world and less about the potterverse itself.
wingofpain chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well, morgana is way stronger than the other but i supposed it was to be expected since she doesn't need a wand to cast magic.
Poor Charlie, he fought bravely and valiently but...that wasn't enough
I thought i already had folloex this fic but i was wrong...oh well, it is not too late
Lady-Finwe chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
WOW i really like this story and it really is a one of a kind story. hope you update soon and I cant wait to see what happens when Morgana and Sirius meet:)
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This chapter is so good! I love how Morgana continues to cause mayhem but this time it's completely unintentional!
Mediatrix chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
So, am I understanding this right? A the beginning of this fic, chapter one, is AU of the end of season 4 and Morgana knew of Merlin's magic? Merlin was chasing her with the knights using magic, right? That's what it looks like to me. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense and she would've been shocked to learn so many centuries later that Merlin had magic and was Emrys.

I know she will use the respect people like Walburga Black and Malfoy have for her to she advantage and I really don't begrudge her for it, being without home or anyone, and new to this new world, BUT what is she REALLY thinking of all this. For instance, wouldn't she think the pureblood doctrine ridiculous? After all in "Merlin" there is no such thing and she is at least half-blood or even muggleborn herself? Like I said, she will of course use everything to her advantage but what does she think of all this? I see Morgana inwardly scornful and insulted by the purebred supremacy doctrine myself.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yet another great chapter.
LadyDunla chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This was lovely work again. I like the way you've altered the storyline and now I just do not have any idea what will happen to Harry during the first task. i hope you're pleased :) Seriously, well done. It was nice to see an update again after so long!
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic story so far! I can't wait for more!
tablekorner chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait to read more. Is the next Sirius/Morgana interaction coming up soon?
Dream and Hope chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I love this story and the plot is amazing
The Dancing Bear chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Finally a good Morgana fiction. Thank you for writing this story. I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
PetalDOHDawn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I like it but isn't Harry supposed to release the dragon :/
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »