Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
koala789 chapter 7 . 2/16
WOW! This is EPIC so far! Excellent writingif I was an editor, I'd be bored and have nothing to do. A unique idea, and great pacing! The time jumps are a little confusing, but it doesn't do much more than stall me for a second or two. You unleashed the fangirl... I'm still hyperventilating... and I have a new ship to add to the list... I must think of a ship name... Please update again soon! It's an amazing story with so much potential, and I can't wait to read more! *goes off into a corner and fangirls*
This was a good storyline, Hope you finish it.
Excellent storyline and idea.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/14/2016
PleasepleasepleasePLEASE update soon! Cannot get enough of this!
PrideBeforeTheFall chapter 7 . 12/10/2016
-No words, just hearts for how much I love this!
LittleNK chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
So glad to see the new chapter, please update soon :D
BlackFeath chapter 7 . 12/7/2016
Wow, wonderful chapter! I am very happy to see you are continuing this story! Morgana got to meet Sirius again, it seems xD And she also met Severus...and Merlin... I wonder if she will follow his warning about Voldemort... And of course it seems Harry is the boy who she has to protect...who thought she was a ghost xD Eh...she could perhaps use that as an advantage xD Good job, and I can't wait to see what will happen next!
badkidoh chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
Another great chapter.
I just hope your next update isn't 2 years away.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
BEFORE I READ THIS I HAVE TO SAY I JUST SCREAMED WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATED
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
A NEW CHAPTER YESSSS *happy dance*
Seriously, thanks for giving me something awesome to read during finals. I really appreciate it. It's a nice destressor.
So Morgana continues to be mysterious to the wizarding world. I love all the assumptions they make about her. I mean, it's not like anyone but Luna would guess the truth XD
Merlin's appearance was interesting. It's kinda fun for him to be saying what peoples destiny is for once. I'm kind of happy at the time displacement. Is an hour is that long in the mortal world then this isn't the Merlin who's spent over a thousand years waiting by himself and I appreciate that. It makes things slightly less depressing in regards to him.
I still really appreciate how you write Morgana.
Thank you so much for writing! You rock :D
Guest chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
this is interesting hope you update soon.
Lydia Belle chapter 7 . 12/6/2016
wow im so happy to see this has been updated! really hope to get more from this story soon!
Lydia Belle chapter 5 . 9/7/2016
i know its been a while but im still hoping to see this continued eventually, you have wonderful writing skills and the plot is captivating. not to mention that cruel cliff hanger you left off of.
Nenblesse chapter 5 . 2/10/2016
Awesome!
WhispersOfWings chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
This story is so brilliant. It is amazingly written and I love it's plot and your own changes to the GoF storyline and how you tied Morgana into the story. This is truely brilliant and I hope you you find the time or want to complete this because it is too good to leave at this (at a cliffhanger no less).