Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
hahah Harry being so nonchalant to the weirdness.

though Morgana should have the magic to override the protection and usurp ownership of the house if she chose to.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Lmao Kreacher seeing the scene.

Hermione helping harry. Yea they really should end up together. Nobody else cared enough to help him prepare for a battle to the death. Ron ditched him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
Lmao XD ending up the being the richest being in the wizarding world.

Freed a dragon. its a move hermione and Harry would approve of XD even better since she minimalized the damages.

Lucy's greed...
hm Narcissa Malfoy nee Black. wonder if Narcissa would team up with her if anything happened to Lucius because of Voldemort.

close call there avoided the locket... for now.

Bellatrix would probably have an fangasm if she ever finds out Morgana's identity.
Suzululu4moe chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Kreacher and Walburga must be having the time of their life... in the presence of the "darkest witch" more magical and powerful than Voldemort, Grindlewald, the hogwarts founders and Dumbledore.

irony is she is either half or mudblood and that it is Sirius that gets the chance to court her eventually.
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
So excited you updated again! ...of course I had to completely reread the story because it had been so long... ;P

So, it seems like Sirius and Morgana will meet again... should be interesting.

Great way to end the year (updating). I can only hope that you will update again sooner than 16 months next time though... :)
haraf chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
Great chapter, please don't forget to update soon. All the best for the new year.
zigzag123 chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
I really like this story, please update soon! Perhaps coulld sirius and morgana meet sooner?
people chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Please write the next chapter! This story is really good, and you left it on a cliff hangar! Pleae keep writing this amazing story.
LittleNK chapter 5 . 9/2/2014
Can't wait for the update!
Beloved Daughter chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
Another brilliant story! Loved how you switched up the first task, freeing the dragons. Honestly, who came up with the idea of using breeding dragons? It's absurd, quite dangerous, and quite cruel to the animals. I'm not normally a huge animal advocate - but this chapter/story made me realize that it wasn't right (never mind that it's only a work of fiction, :P)
The Lady Geek chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
I can't believe I'm saying this but go Morgana! Free the dragons! What's going to happen next year when the Other tries to move in? I mean, Voldyface is killing wizards and witches, and isn't Morgana against that sort of thing, so will she be with, against, or indifferent with Voldyface?
Loki'dBysteve chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Good god please update this! Its awesome
kellyviolinthebest chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Hi! I'm a new reader to this story (just discovered this jewel today!) and I have to say, I absolutely love this idea of merging Harry Potter and Merlin in this way. I love both so greatly looking forward to the next chapter! Keep writing
Rat-Man chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Please update this story for it is truly a new story that has much potential. The characters are accurately portrayed and the story is well-written. Please, don't abandon this wonderful story!
sergeik chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
Morgana the great dragon liberator. If she's not careful she's going to have herself an army of thankful dragons who's she's helped.

I wonder what morgana does think of all the pure blood, half blood, muggle stuff. It's not something she's ever incountered before and her magic is much more ptoent than the wand wielders stuff. Would the death eaters see her as someone better than voldemort, most are with him because of his power nto because they believe totally in his doctrine.

I love how the tri-wizard tournamnet was changed because of the dragon liberation that took place. i love also that morgana now has a dragon in Kyrylo that she can ride. i wonder if he'll stay with her. She did rescue him on her own, the others she helped due to aithusa asking her to.

Why do the others bow to aithusa is it because her magic is different like morgana's is, due to her coming from a time of pure magic? I can't personally wait for the more powerful people in the potterverse to see morgana in action and face her when she really lets rip and wants to harm and not just defend. I'm not a huge potter fan but this story works for me because of my love for morgana and aithusa and how its more about (so far) morgana's journey in the potter world and less about the potterverse itself.
86 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »