Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
wingofpain chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Well, morgana is way stronger than the other but i supposed it was to be expected since she doesn't need a wand to cast magic.
Poor Charlie, he fought bravely and valiently but...that wasn't enough
I thought i already had folloex this fic but i was wrong...oh well, it is not too late
Lady-Finwe chapter 5 . 8/25/2013
WOW i really like this story and it really is a one of a kind story. hope you update soon and I cant wait to see what happens when Morgana and Sirius meet:)
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
This chapter is so good! I love how Morgana continues to cause mayhem but this time it's completely unintentional!
Mediatrix chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
So, am I understanding this right? A the beginning of this fic, chapter one, is AU of the end of season 4 and Morgana knew of Merlin's magic? Merlin was chasing her with the knights using magic, right? That's what it looks like to me. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense and she would've been shocked to learn so many centuries later that Merlin had magic and was Emrys.

I know she will use the respect people like Walburga Black and Malfoy have for her to she advantage and I really don't begrudge her for it, being without home or anyone, and new to this new world, BUT what is she REALLY thinking of all this. For instance, wouldn't she think the pureblood doctrine ridiculous? After all in "Merlin" there is no such thing and she is at least half-blood or even muggleborn herself? Like I said, she will of course use everything to her advantage but what does she think of all this? I see Morgana inwardly scornful and insulted by the purebred supremacy doctrine myself.
badkidoh chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Yet another great chapter.
LadyDunla chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This was lovely work again. I like the way you've altered the storyline and now I just do not have any idea what will happen to Harry during the first task. i hope you're pleased :) Seriously, well done. It was nice to see an update again after so long!
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic story so far! I can't wait for more!
tablekorner chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait to read more. Is the next Sirius/Morgana interaction coming up soon?
Dream and Hope chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I love this story and the plot is amazing
The Dancing Bear chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Finally a good Morgana fiction. Thank you for writing this story. I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
PetalDOHDawn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I like it but isn't Harry supposed to release the dragon :/
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This story is utterly fantastic! Please keep updating I am very interested.
Zzyzxx chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This story is amazing. :o please continue to gift us with such beautiful fiction.
MaddieMoore chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Love it :) can't wait until Morgana and Sirius cross paths again. Keep up the good work!
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »