Reviews for A Pair Of Shadows
SpaceHead3 chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Fantastic story so far! I can't wait for more!
tablekorner chapter 5 . 8/8/2013
Great job on this chapter! Can't wait to read more. Is the next Sirius/Morgana interaction coming up soon?
Dream and Hope chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
I love this story and the plot is amazing
The Dancing Bear chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
Finally a good Morgana fiction. Thank you for writing this story. I will wait patiently for the next chapter.
PetalDOHDawn chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
I like it but isn't Harry supposed to release the dragon :/
SpaceHead3 chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
This story is utterly fantastic! Please keep updating I am very interested.
Zzyzxx chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
This story is amazing. :o please continue to gift us with such beautiful fiction.
MaddieMoore chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Love it :) can't wait until Morgana and Sirius cross paths again. Keep up the good work!
8BonnieBlue8 chapter 3 . 3/27/2013
This is brilliant. I love the idea and your writing is so good.
Your Favourite Oxymoron chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait fir Morgana ti interact with more modern day wizards!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I'm loving this series. And it's so Morgana to release the dragon. But then who is going to guard the treasures now?
sergeik chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I did NOT mean shite dragon, I meant white dragon, sorry
LadyDunla chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Great chapter. I really love to see Morgana get around Wizarding London. I believe you handled that very well. Thanks for the update!
sergeik chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
This fic is so wonderful. It's so different to any other Morgana stuff I've read. I love that Morgana freed the Dragon and that she used her power in such an interesting way on the carnage to stop it being too brutal on people below.

i can't wait to see what you have in store in the future. I hope that Morgana gets to meet the shite dragon from the vault properly I'm sure it'll want to be faithful to her forever for her kindness. Plus that one would be so much easier to ride on than aithusa will be fore quite some time, lol.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »