Reviews for Silence in the Shadows
Kei Souh chapter 25 . 2/9
This is my second time reading this story. Really..really loved it. Such a amazing story!

Full of actions and dramas. It made me cried several times. And the ending was so perfect. Thanks for writing such wonderful story! _
Junichiblue chapter 19 . 12/26/2016
Re-reading your story for probably the third time... and the end of this chapter (along with the whole chapter and it's continuous buildup) but that end... brought me to tears. As i believe it did each time i read this story. Just amazing storytelling and incredible constant tension and action. Your imagination and vision is just wild. Always a fan of your work. Thanks for the Christmas read, and Happy New Year. Junichiblue
kaliaje chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
again, wow, What a tearjerker. I have a box of Kleenex right next to me at the moment.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/24/2016
Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Please write another story like this! It is my favourite story of this pairing as there is no yaoi.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/22/2016
This is such an amazing story! I loved the way you depicted their relationship without romance. Personally I love this pairing with no romance and I find that you're the only one who gives me that. Please write many more soon. I also loved how well grimmjow and ichigo communicated, even though grimmjow couldn't talk, it was really amazing.

P.S. Just finished reading it for the second time
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2016
Noooooo! I don't like it when grimmjow's hollow mask is destroyed!
Tazbird chapter 25 . 4/19/2016
You are already a writer you make sure that others can see using words a world that isn't here and now to feel for the characters to escape this world for a little while too many writers lose theirs story's too worried about what others think and forget that the way to improve as a writer is not to change the idea of a story but to gain the ability to make others see what you do in your minds eye
artistfingerz chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
What an amazing story! I'm embarrassed to say I was so captivated with the story I read the whole thing in a day. You did a great job keeping everyone in character. Love it! :)
MartiniPols chapter 25 . 2/19/2016
I must say, this was beautifully written. The story so much more than I expected when I started reading this. The development of the relationship between Ichigo and Grimmjow has a great pacing and doesn't feel forced.
But I must say you are quite the sadist, offing and torturing people left and right :D But that's properly one of the reasons I liked this story so much ;)
FrostyDew chapter 19 . 1/23/2016
Oh, so THAT'S what the Soul King's power is good for. I take it back, the Soul King isn't so useless after all.
FrostyDew chapter 17 . 1/23/2016
When the Soul King died and gave his power to Ichigo, my first thought was that Ichigo could use the power to change the ride... only to find that Ichigo can't really use it. That's rather... useless of the Soul King. He has immense power, only he can't use it and can only give the power. Unfortunately, the person that received the power of the Soul King will become the next Soul King. That is so frustratingly useless. I can already see the flaw in Ichigo's plan... giving the power to the head captain won't exactly work. Could Ichigo give a piece of his power, maybe?
Ogichi chapter 25 . 1/4/2016
I was so freaking happy when Grimm talked again, but as the story progressed and the number of people he was cursing at increased, I had a hand slapped to my forehead while whispering "please shut the fuck up." Hahahaha

Great story! I loved the development that happened between the two of them and tbh, though this isn't romance and the fact that IchiHime sorta happened, some part of me was expecting them to kiss at the end with how Grimm became Ichigo's sort of rock throughout the whole thing. I kinda like the fact that they didn't though. Personally, I think it made the story more meaningful and beautiful.

Love plot, the characters, the forehead bump thing. I love everything! Thank you for writing this.
Midori no Kaori chapter 25 . 10/26/2015
I read this start to finish as well as some other of your fics. And i just want you to know that your stories are absolutely beautiful. Grimmjow is my fave character in bleach and i just absolutely love you way you weite him. It may not be exactly the same as bleach, but just the way you describe abd express the different emotions and breakdowns, is just wonderful. The other fics like numbers or recovery, although it expresses grimmjow a bit differently each time, i think each time its written so well to fit the story, as well as the interactions with other different characters. I read a lot if yaoi haha but this is jyst so refreshing! I feel like im seeing more of the real grimmjow than from the manga XD and of course, the story as well as the development and friendship between grimmjow and ichigo is just *sigh* im so in love with ur writing : 3 im absolutely eatatic to read more of your stories , and of course more of grimmjow hehe! Oh and note: ur endingd are awesome! Ive become a fan ;3 haha sorry for this wall of text! And ill make sure to review the other stories! Cuz i cant stop reading hehe!
firstsky chapter 25 . 7/21/2015
I'm at a loss for enough words...I can simply and happily say that this story was absolutely mesmerizing. 500 cheers of bravo to you for creating such a worthwhile roller coaster of emotions and adventure. I am so! in love with Grimm and Ichi's relationship in this, and I can't tell you how stellar of a job you did with the ending. While overall the plot and characters was so brilliantly executed and realistic I know it'll stick with me forever! You're a treasure Riza, thank you a million life times and more for this!