Reviews for Silence in the Shadows
xLonely Soldierx chapter 25 . 5/26
Another brilliant work of art! This one had me just as captivated as Apocalypse had - maybe (dare I say it) even a little bit more. I started reading it and I litterally couldn't stop til I got to the end. I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end - the character development (especially Ichigo and Grimmjow's relationship :D), all the plot's twists and turns, that final battle...just ALL OF IT! I look forward to more Grimmjow/Ichigo adventures!
xLSx
Underwater Dreaming chapter 25 . 5/24
Good story
BlackShadow1 chapter 25 . 3/14
this was beautiful
MasqueradedMystery chapter 25 . 1/27
GAAAAAAAH. I don't even know how to review this piece of beauty!

I think I stopped breathing around chapter 19.
Riza, you've drawn me back into the world of fanfiction and I can't thank you enough for sharing your efforts with the community. A lot of time and effort must have gone into this 25 chapter masterpiece and it definitely shows.

The story was perfectly paced in accordance with my tastes - not too slow that the story seemed to drag, and not too fast that details and necessary developments are amiss.

I tend to avoid tales laced with tragedy as I am of sensitive nature... but I was so compelled - I couldn't stop reading! Even in death, you still managed to create a beautiful atmosphere - eerily so, 'Silence in the Shadows' became more alluring.

You forced me on a rollercoaster of emotions. You've stopped my lungs from functioning and interfered with the rhythm of my heartbeat ... I'm so grateful. It has been a long time since a string of words could carry me on a journey so far that I lost myself to it.

Regarding your AN, I believe you'd make a wonderful author. Not only a skilled writer, your passion and dedication will serve you well in the future.

Take care of yourself.

Best of luck,
- MM
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 17 . 1/19
Oh, poor things! Grimmjow's gotten real attached to this one...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 1/18
NO! Oh Renji, Byakuya... It's an amazing story but damnit! Seeing, or reading, about their deaths gets me every time...
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 1/18
Ah! This story is incredible! The originality and imagination for the thought of Ichigo getting captured instead of killed by Ulquiorra, is just...wow. I can't wait to read the next chapters!
Bleach1112 chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
I love this story so much I kept reading it over and over this past year...this is one of the first stories I've read that I've wanted to make fanfiction about. Lol and it's a fanfiction its self. I love this story...I want grimmjow and Ichigo to see each other again.
DRINKnotTHINK13 chapter 25 . 9/13/2014
I cried...( in about three to five chapter...)
I really like this story
d'ihshtri chapter 18 . 7/31/2014
Unusual point of view and imagination you have here. I like the realistic look at things and woven plot, though there was a need of change in pace at times. you were going at high speeds for way too long in some chapters, at slow speed without excitmement at the others. still originality kept it well glued. lot of angst in that journey, sometimes it lacked logic and improvisation on characters part, but overall, really good)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Archaic Tears chapter 25 . 7/15/2014
It took me 2 days to finish this because of constant interruptions! This was an epic read and the plot twists and dramatic craziness was awesome to behold. You did a fantastic job capturing each character's traits. Your writing was clear and vivid and kept me absolutely enthralled. It was hard at first to read because of the immense suffering Ichigo and Grimmjow were experiencing. At some points I had to get up and leave the room only to come back and reread the chapter because the emotions this story invoked within me caused me such despair and sadness. Ah, I love a good read...thank you...
Bleach1112 chapter 25 . 5/20/2014
Aww so he's never gonna see grimmjow again!? that was so good lol
Riobhca chapter 25 . 2/28/2014
This was an epic adventure that I am honored you allowed us to join you on. This is actually one of the very, very few non-romance stories I've read and I don't regret it for a second. You developed the characters beautifully and I am amazed at your ability to write Grimmjow's character and his and Ichigo's developing relationship all without him having a voice. This was one of the best fanfiction I've ever read and I look forward to looking at more of your work.
Moon's last stand chapter 25 . 2/9/2014
there are not any words in existence to express how amazing this was.
greenwings33 chapter 25 . 12/20/2013
:O
After all that emotional stress you just put me through, its ending like that?! I was holding back tears lady, as I was reading this. _Tears!_ I almost never cry when I read stories!
Proof: You are an awesome writer
Suggestion: write a slash filled story with plot! And lots of emotional wreckage... maybe about a blind Natsu? Or a blind Edward (don't know if you watched Fullmetal Alchemist; it wasn't to my tastes, but it would have a bigger impact on him if he was blind)... or Alex Rider (no idea if you've read this either) don't mind my thoughts. You kept me up till 3:42; the least you can do is read my thoughts:P Oh my goodness! I just hopped on a freaking roller coaster ride.. Grimmjow *cries* that part after Ichigo... did that thing and he was realizing all that stuff was so BIG! Aaaaaah!