Reviews for To Fall From The Heavens
dude. cx chapter 22 . 5/27
Kawaii! (ノ*)ノ
MysticMaiden 18 chapter 22 . 5/31/2014
I do hope u do consider continuing
hi chapter 22 . 5/22/2014
Awwe this is getting good please write more I want to know what happens next please.
Sheeshasan chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
You have not abandonned this story! Oh thank you! You just made my day! I didn't notice that the story wasn't finished until I reached the end of what was posted and despaired for a few moments that I would never get to read more when I saw the date of the last update. You have all my moral support (for what it's worth...) and I hope that things finally look up for you. Take all the time you need and know that we'll be patient and won't give up on you and your story! Cheers!

P.S. I devoured this entire story yesterday evening and finished around 3:30 this morning. The lack of sleep (less than 3 hours is not much) can't make me regret the decision; I'm hooked! I can't believe that this story didn't appear on my radar earlier! It's amazing... Thank you so much!
RagingPlatypus chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I guess I lost track of which chapter I was on, because I just finished chapter 22 and am very sad that there's no "Next " button. I wish this could continue
Guest 201 chapter 22 . 3/26/2014
This is an excellent story indeed, well written and everything. Although I wish you could continue it, even though it seems very unlikely now, Thank you for writing up till this point, for the details have been amazing!
zippy zany chapter 22 . 2/3/2014
This is a really good story, it's shame you never came back to complete it, hope you come back to it sometime. It is one if the best ones I have read about Loki's reformation and why he did what he did.
Ingiburger Johnsons chapter 22 . 12/14/2013
I haven't really commented on any of the chapters up until now, but there's a good reason for that. I was so into this story and I just couldn't express my awe for it in words. It really has touched some deep part of my heart and just completely captivated me.
But it saddens me a whole lot to see that it hasn't been updated for quite some time now. Are you ever planning to complete the story?
xXAllirefuseXx chapter 22 . 11/26/2013
This story is well written and wonderful. I wish you would continue it. It's truly sad to see a story as amazing this, left unfinished. Please, when you find the time, write some more.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/20/2013
I doubt I can make you hear to cry of dispair I let out when I got to chapter 19 and saw that not only was this story incomplete but that it also has not been updated in a year. This is a fantastic story, wonderfully written, and something I wish was able to be finished. I don't know if you plan on coming back to this but I very much hope that you do, because I can easilly say there is no other story like this.
candy1233 chapter 22 . 11/9/2013
I am so glad that Steve and Loki are going to live together! X3 I thought that would have been the best idea all along, instead of leaving Loki in some shelter. You had me worried there for a second! I thought Steve was really going to abandon him there lol
I see that it has been a very long time since this story was updated, so I just hope that you haven't forgotten about it. Love this story!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
AMAZING story! ;D Please, please update soon...?
better-days chapter 22 . 9/18/2013
Really hope you continue this story, just read it all in one go and it's ... best descriptors are wonderful and beautiful. Great Work
pezjunkie13 chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
This hasn't been updated in so long :( I seriously read this in like 1 day it was so good. You're a great writer, and stuff between Steve and Loki were just finally getting somewhere. I really wish you'd finish this. It was amazing to read.
jai parker chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
I really enjoyed your story and was disappointed when you suddenly stopped. Will you ever finish the story?