Reviews for In the Midst of Liars
Daimonshade chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Fantastic story, while I think that your ninth doctor felt a bit bland, I don't think I could have done any better. Your tenth and eleventh were spot-on and great to read.
vmockingjay12 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Okay, that...was fantastic.

I'm sorry! I had to! Little Loki is so confident...I love him.
Good job!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
Yaaay! I like the ending. The way he saved Loki was very doctor-esque. clever!
It's sad how Loki tries so hard there but ends up just self-destructing in the end... that's always so frustrating... D: I love how theyre both running for redemption though.
I'll check out your sequel. :D
P.H. Wise chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
This was excellent.
Anna chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
This ended so much better than I expected! Thank you, I'm going to read the sequel.
Arrowhead1996 chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
So wonderful! I love Loki! I'm off to read the next one!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
And the 12th doctor is rumored to be evil too! I love this story so much. It needs more loving. This is my favorite cross OTP now.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
That was amazing. The collision of these two wonderful stories rock.
World Travelling Chibitaku chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
I didn't plan on reviewing for this fanfiction (I usually don't review for fanfics...) but this was just..amazing. Amazing. That's the only word I can use to describe this.
KWho23 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
oh dear this is wonderful!
Loki and the Doctor just understand eachother..and the parallel to the Master is perfect.

Can't wait for the sequel!
E J ect chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
I read the last line, and feel so sad.
Mimi chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Wonderful! I'm about to start the sequel!
G chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
*Sobs* Its been a while sence a story has touched me like this has.
Goodbyeeverybodyimouttahere chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This was marvellously written. Well done. I really enjoyed it.
Aquanova chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I really. Really. Like this. You have done a truly magnificent job at weaving together the two universes, and making everything almost like Avengers-canon, but not quite. (And all the backstory!) I'm rubbing my hands in glee right now, because I've finally found a crossover I really enjoyed, and its just my luck that its the Doctor and Loki centric, because I honestly think the parallels between them are just so fascinating. Destroyer of Worlds, indeed.