Reviews for Blue
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 4 . 7/22
This story was really a whirl wind of emotions for me. Made me feel excited, affection, HURT, proud and did I mention HURT? But it was all so sweet. I loved this so much.
gallifreyheart chapter 4 . 5/24
I'm usually not one for bots to human stories but this one is great. Poor Jarvis :(
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Hey if the body dies would Jarvis return to his ai self?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Yep suspecting butter fingers never was made. Hey does Jarvis still have his ai abilities?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
He he. Still wondering where the third helper not turned human butterfingers is. Or did he never make that one in this fic?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
So wheres the third one, butterfingers? And how did this happen. Oh they'll have protocols for Bruce hulk involuntarily but how would they deal now their human.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I'm not sure why this was labeled as humor, because ouch - tragic and overwhelming and scary. Really, terrifically well written. Amazing concept, and poor Jarvis! Just wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I just reread this and I like it more
Its fascinating seeing how much more complex Jarvis is compared to the boys. The change would be enough to drive a man insane. I would love to see Jarvis adjust, especially from his POV.
silver drip chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more. Nicely written and really got the emotions going.
silver drip chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Well done.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Very interesting and original.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Very interesting.
hypercell chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This is amazing. Wow. Love it. Just...wow. I am speechless...
Oxymironic chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I'm too confused by the ending to make a real assessment of the rest.
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Aaaaw, this was such a terrific story, I really really enjoyed reading this. Heartwrenching at some points, but then super sweet and cute at others - you had a good balance, and wrote the characters brilliantly. Absolutely fantastic job, keep up the great work! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »