Reviews for Blue
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Hey if the body dies would Jarvis return to his ai self?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Yep suspecting butter fingers never was made. Hey does Jarvis still have his ai abilities?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
He he. Still wondering where the third helper not turned human butterfingers is. Or did he never make that one in this fic?
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
So wheres the third one, butterfingers? And how did this happen. Oh they'll have protocols for Bruce hulk involuntarily but how would they deal now their human.
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 7/12/2014
I'm not sure why this was labeled as humor, because ouch - tragic and overwhelming and scary. Really, terrifically well written. Amazing concept, and poor Jarvis! Just wow.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
I just reread this and I like it more
Its fascinating seeing how much more complex Jarvis is compared to the boys. The change would be enough to drive a man insane. I would love to see Jarvis adjust, especially from his POV.
silver drip chapter 4 . 5/16/2014
Loved it. Wish there was more. Nicely written and really got the emotions going.
silver drip chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Well done.
silver drip chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Very interesting and original.
silver drip chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Very interesting.
hypercell chapter 4 . 5/14/2014
This is amazing. Wow. Love it. Just...wow. I am speechless...
Oxymironic chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
I'm too confused by the ending to make a real assessment of the rest.
LaPirataAna chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Aaaaw, this was such a terrific story, I really really enjoyed reading this. Heartwrenching at some points, but then super sweet and cute at others - you had a good balance, and wrote the characters brilliantly. Absolutely fantastic job, keep up the great work! :)
Azure Neko chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
This was interesting. I liked the sparsity of your language, it makes the emotion of the piece that much more intense.
However, There is such a thing as writing too little, which is what happened with that last tidbit at the end. Who is Miss Preston? What did she ask? Why does that response make Pepper smile? How is Tony dead, and what happened to the twelve or so years for David to come of legal age? There just isn't enough context to make sense of that last snippet.
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
So I happened to reread this.
OMG. I'm actually tearing up at that sudden ending. I don't think I remembered how it ended the first time around and GOD! dkljgfsmulycxklaejaskjfh!
And now I'm imagining what the boys and Tony could have went through to get to that stage.
And TONY's DEAD! But Pep is their MUM!

I'm so confused! Happy and sad and confused!
A great fic.