Reviews for Valley of Shadows
Goldielover chapter 12 . 12/3/2014
Loved this one. I would hope that sometime it will be completed. If it is not, at least the stopping point right after she wakes up isn't too bad.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Definitely one of the better Bella and Carlisle fabrics just wish there was more
ronnies rose chapter 12 . 10/26/2013
this is an awesome story...please continue with it
catjumped1 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
Can I tempt you into continuing this story?
Tee Hill chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Tee Hill chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
great chapter :)))))))))))))))))))))
Allons-y 23 chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Oh my, what can I say?

I was deeply touched by the whole story. The intensity and depth of this story is captivating.

It was like a divinely executed work of art, romantic an enthralling, in which the characters formed a masterpiece, flawlessly painted by you, each brushstroke breathing life into the work, and turning our feelings into pure beauty.

I had read, what I thought, was all the excellent to barely passable Carlisle/Bella fan fiction out there. Somehow, I missed this story. I am so glad that I found it today. I feel that this story is seriously under-appreciated. I have read so many, some very worthy; but Valley of Shadows, is now one of my very favorites.

It is my fervent hope that you will continue this story!

Thank you for this splendid experience, it is truly breathtaking.
Jessa93 chapter 12 . 4/4/2013
Marvelous! You must update soon :)
Begin-To-Die chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
Is this complete or not if not then please update soon and if is then put complete on it thanks
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
catjumped1 chapter 12 . 1/17/2013
Can you update please?
Tee Hill chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
great chapter :))))))))))))))))))
babesbraves chapter 12 . 12/17/2012
Wow fantastic bravo words do no justice to your book i cant wait to read the rest! Please update soon i await with bated breath!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »