Reviews for It's Okay
Stephanie.E.M chapter 24 . 1/18/2013
Seriously loved this
paumichyy chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
aww lily is so cute...
lol logan when she said "I hope I find a guy like that when I'm ten!"
love it and going to missed it!
paumichyy chapter 23 . 11/3/2012
i do think there should be a sequel
awww they are so sweet!
TiffDizzle chapter 23 . 10/28/2012
Awww the sheet fort was so adorable! Whether it was put together in a matter of hours or not, it was great and we all know it's the thought that counts. And the food and the cookies, GAH! And Livie wrote a song for Logan and bought him a ring. It was so romantic, great story girl!
TiffDizzle chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
Hehe wow the whole scheme was awesome and clever! Carlos talking about "I got a guy", just hilarious, it all was, great job!
TiffDizzle chapter 21 . 10/28/2012
OMG James is a dirty dog harrassing both of them for details! I mean it's different with Jo & Livie cuz Jo's a girl! Haha, then he shouted out loud, too funny!
TiffDizzle chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
Awww they're back together, how sweet! But hey Gustavo had no right to yell at Olivia about Hawk, it was his own fault!
TiffDizzle chapter 19 . 10/28/2012
Yay Logan's gonna plead his case, maybe it'll turn out fine! Wow Hawk is a jerk, so is Jett, I laughed so hard when she barfed on them both, way to go. But aww poor Livie has food poisoning, I've never had it (knocks on wood) and I hope I never do!
TiffDizzle chapter 18 . 10/28/2012
*yells* OMG GUSTAVO WHAT DID YOU DO? Wow, just wow, totally did NOT expect Livie to leave with Hawk! And the make-over...another wow! Hehe
TiffDizzle chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Hawk is so dirty! Thank God Livie found the guys and handled the situation, and was able to free the guys. Now I feel like something up with Livie and Logan...
TiffDizzle chapter 16 . 10/26/2012
Okay so the moving out part went better than expected! But hey they willstill see eachother a lot :)
TiffDizzle chapter 15 . 10/26/2012
*screams* OMG Logan's gonna write Stuck about Livie, how cute & romantical & perfect! Ah, but poor Liv can't get any quiet time, that does suck. Now I'm kinda worried about what's gonna happen next cuz she wants to move out...
TiffDizzle chapter 14 . 10/26/2012
Awww Logan said it back! Btw, I was laughing so hard when the guts were making fun of Logan, good stuff!
TiffDizzle chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Ok, so I know I was out of the game for a while, busy with reading books and writing, but i've got some time to read fanfics so I headed to your page :) Aww poor Livie thinkin the guys forgot her birthday, was so sweet they did it onstage! And the lil surprise party was cute. About her saying I love you and running off, uh-oh!
a chapter 20 . 10/20/2012
you should definitely continue! your story is so cute and well written :-)