Reviews for Rearview Mirror
T. R. Dowden chapter 13 . 12/7/2014
One of the best I've read on here.
T. R. Dowden chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Awesome, awesome story! I just held my breath all through it, hoping that Nathan and Audrey would save him, and it was ELEANOR who saves him! Nice twist! But is he saved? Only time will tell...
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
More please! I will start holding my breath until I pass out if more chapters don't start appearing in my inbox soon.
neoxphile chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Yay! Now readers get to see Nathan and Audrey see that he's alive, bet that makes 'em happy. And you know, you're totally kicking my butt on feedback for our respective Ci(H)M sequels P
MagPie003 chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
I know this may sound strange, but I can't wait to see Morgan's reaction. Hope to see more whenever you can get to this.
STforRK chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Wow, Nathan was quick to figure out that Eleanor was in Julia's body. Audrey was still a little skeptical. Now that they are over the shock what will they do know?
Patty Hillard chapter 13 . 2/4/2013
Amazing work!
STforRK chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Things are getting interesting and wierder.
MagPie003 chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I think you missed your calling. You should be a horror move screen writer. This is frightening, complicated, and gripping in all the good ways.
STforRK chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Okay is Eleanor/Julia thinking of Audrey and Nathan? Looking forward to seeing Audrey's reaction to what is happening to Duke.
STforRK chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Will Nathan be able to figure out what Juile and Noah are doing and save Duke? Looking forward to the next update.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
Umm what? Chapters 9 and 10 are the same.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
This story is really interesting, but chapter 9 and 10 are the same?
MagPie003 chapter 9 . 12/14/2012
Uh Oh! With Audrey laid up and Duke "dead" who is going to know where Nathan went and to rescue him. Looking forward to how you continue this.
STforRK chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Thanks for the update.
Sounds like things are going to get exciting soon for Nathan.