Reviews for Secrets and Lies
bjq chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
fab story
kana117 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Yes thank you! Please update again soon. I can't wait to see what Mark does next.
Sam chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Hope AddiWhore is finally out of the picture for good, I've had more than enough of her and Callie. They're horrid.
Guest chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Yeah no more addisson, on to slexie. Can't wait for the next chapter
JCarabaguiaz chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
I'm going to be complete sincere with you and tell you that I honestly had started reading this because of the lack of stories at that moment. I pretty much skimped through the chapters and read what I thought was more interesting, but as for the last few chapters I thought it was really nice. I would have liked to read a little more of how they fix their stuff, but it was pretty good. I have been in this Slexie fanfic world for quite a while now and just been drifting away from it lately because the stories are mostly sad, and it's fine when stories are sad but at least make them good... I guess that's too much to ask for. Anyway I could see how you got much better as a writer comparing chapter one to this last chapter, you could still try to narrate a little more and try mixing it up with their dialogue for your next stories whether they be in this fandom or not. I hope you take this review as something positive and this last thing I say as a compliment: Like I said above I've been drifting away from here, and not to get you all cocky but I only read from a handful of authors, my favorite is no longer in this website which makes me just dread the new stories knowing most of them will be just plain awful, but you kept me hanging. I have OCD and in some parts I had to put it aside to read this because I'm quite strict when it comes to writing and all that it involves, but this story kept me on my tippy toes constantly. I'm glad that someone with your ideas has joined this fandom and I hope you continue here.
BekaRoo chapter 19 . 4/4/2013
Eh I hate addison. I can not wait for the next chapter :)
ashmo2000 chapter 20 . 4/4/2013
Glad they found happiness :) I loved this story and I hope to read more from you ;)
gigi.vergetti chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Just loved it! Congrats dear it was a good story.
Kisses
Recovering4life chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
It was good but I have to be honest and please don't take this the wrong way as negative criticism because it's meant to constructive help. The story felt so rushed these last few chapters. I don't know if you just wanted to be done with this story ASAP or what but I wish you had spent more time letting them talk out their problems and such. You had in prior chapters but it felt like towards the end you were in just a fast sprint. Slow down when you write because details can and do matter. It helps the story along and gives insight to characters. This last chapter kind of felt like a summery to be quite honest because of the lack of detail. I don't know if this helps but my beta always tells me that stories are like jogs. You have to keep a steady pace in the chapters. Keep chapters a decent length and never rush to the end:)
Really enjoyed this story though. It was great and I'm so happy they got together in the end:) Still can't believe they killed Slexie off on TV though. Don't hesitate to PM if you feel like anything I typed above was in anyway mean or you feel rude. I'd explain what I mean in a heart beat. My goal is always to help never to tear down.
Waiting for the next story.
Smiles, Maddy
ashmo2000 chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Ding dong the bitch is gone!
gigi.vergetti chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Omg! How Addison dare to speak with lexie that way? Finally mark did something! Own poor lex :/ go mark, run for her.
UASAP
kisses
Recovering4life chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Go Mark! Update Soon!
bloomnskyrules chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
Ding dong the wicked witch has left! YAY goodbye addison, hope we never see you again!
Now let's hope Mark and Lexie get together next chapter because honestly their inability to see what's infront of their noses is getting tiring! Update sson please
SlexieSlogrey chapter 19 . 4/3/2013
I Love it!
Addison is a monster ! Hate her -.-
Wann read more. And please upgrade soon and larger chapters haha :)
Guest chapter 18 . 3/30/2013