Reviews for It's a Grand Night for Singing
seeimsmiling360 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
This was pretty perfect. Well done. Especially loved:

"Hey, there are families with children here," he declared with as much indignation as he could muster, making a show of gawking at Pam and Tara's clasped hands.

"Oh, I know, innit dreadful?" Pam responded without missing a beat"

That was right on point, characterization wise : )
mspearlstfe chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I love your Tamela stories. You take a slightly different approach to the couple, than most Tamela authors, and it's always refreshing. This story was really sweet, and like everyone else I LOVED when Pam kept the bunny. I might have squeaked girlishly :-). I agree with LuchaLibre. I would love to see Pam at her wits end and desperate for Tara.
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Tara took Pam to a STATE FAIR. Tara, you are my ideal mate. There is nothing more fun than going on a date to a county fair! Cotton candy, wild rides, popcorn and games you can't ever hope to win. *sigh* I love fairs.

This story was oozing sweetness. I love the snippets of humor you threw in too. From Pam freakin out over what to wear to her disbelief that Tara actually brought her to a state fair. Cute. Also? I will be forever in your debt for giving me the image of Pam clutching a big ass pink stuffed bunny. I don't know whether to coo or giggle hysterically. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
that so sweet would love you to write more dates for them
LuchaLibre82 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Agreed. Super sweet story. I love Pam's observations in this...I could feel her. I love bookish, introverted, old fashioned Tara shooting the shit out of shit too. I want to read a sequel...date three; Tara having held out and Pam about to rip her clothes off, haha. Bring it! Counting on you ;).
Truebie chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Well, this was beautifully written. The image of Pam trying to carry a dozen stuffed animals will never exit my mind. Or her hanging on to the pink bunny - that was so sweet I actually said "aww" out loud.

I love to see them bonding and was thrilled to see we're both on the taking it slow train - that's the route I'm about to take in my own fic.

And you write them beautiful, very in character. Good job!