Reviews for Nancy Survived
ASianSuccessor2012 chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Aww this was one of the sweetest Oliver fanfictions I've read...Ever! :) Nancy's alright! In the movie/musical, it broke my heart when she didn't survive :'( Thank you for saving her! The boys, Fagin, Bet, maybe even Oliver...especially good ol' Dodger. Now I've become a huge fan of the NancyxDodger pairing! At least there's someone who actually loves her for who she is, not after what Bill Sykes put her through. Please make a sequel! I love this so much! You are a talented writer!
alice13033 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Emily642 chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Great job! :)
Kaytee chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
MiaMeadows-Your fanfic is just too lovely for words. I adore the DodgerxNancy pairing...I've always had a thing for the ol' Jack Wild version of Dodger:) and I love that you've made it so Nancy survives Bill's beating. I've never read any other fanfiction where that happens, and I can't wait to see where you take your readers in the next chapter. Please, please, PLEASE continue writing, you're great!3
HalfMaskedWholeHeart chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Good job. The only reason why there's not many reviews is because no one cares for the arts anymore, especially Oliver Twist. *sigh* Oh well, good job! I'll be reading!