Reviews for America's states, personified!
mayday237892 chapter 19 . 3/5
Hmm... Needs more Washington.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Ooohhh! I absolutely love this fanfic! But please add more of maryland, gotta have that whole relationship between her and d.c. because as everyone knows, theland d.c. sits on is 100% from Maryland. Not a single bit from Virginia. I also have an idea for her appearance: long, wavy brown hair with natural highlights, lightly tanned skin with freckles, and amber eyes. thanx:3
MiyatheEarthninja chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I hope you go back doing Baton Rouge though you cracked me up when she fainted honhonhon!
Night Heartbird chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
The randomness just get better and better:)
Oh my god chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Do actual research. Don't just play around with these piss poor ocs.
Narwhal-Riding-Alien chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I do hope you do realize that new mexico's capital is spelled Santa Fe, not Fey. it's just that I am from NM, and when people misspell the simpler citys/towns, I just kinda get sad...

but I do get having her name fey, I guess
Sweetstar25 chapter 19 . 4/2/2013
Oh dear... how... interesting yet hilarious! Love the story!
Flamingspain chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Hey, it's been a while, are you still writing this story? I can help you with writer block...
Guest chapter 19 . 1/18/2013
Please add more Albany /Liam in this!
Awesome me chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Omg! Cool! U r right! Italy may be using echolocation! Awesome
9foxgrl chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
ooh a dragon and a puppy, poor America and Japan
Authoress ReWritten chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
Hawaii got her dragon... Why am I not surprised? Let's hope she doesn't grow up to be one of those teenagers who disobeys rules, because no-one will ever be able to stop her.
theworldofhetalia chapter 19 . 1/6/2013
So it was possible to get Godzilla! XD Lilo is such a sweet girl. Please make more when you get the chance! I love all of this! Oh, good you possibly do a chapter for Vermont? Here in Vermont we take family and friends seriously. So... something around those lines? Well, if you were planning on ending this the next chapter, you don't have to.
LeVeL chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh sweet Jesus. I love state fanfics, and I like yours so far, but if human names are used a lot for the states Im gonna have to bail because I can't remember 50 random names. If theyre the capitals I'll get it but... I guess Im about to find out :] Like it so far!
Flamingspain chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
I really like your story! I'm only on chapter four so I don't know if you did this yet, but for some reason my thoughts kept thinking how if Illinois is personified, he'd pry be running around yelling NO PROTESTERS ! And beating people like the police. Don't ask, I get strange ideas