Reviews for America's states, personified!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 3/22
Just wait for it...
truefictionaddict chapter 19 . 3/21
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update your story soon
I really like this. But you could make the paragraphs a little shorter. I would also like to see utah.
Hetaliadork101 chapter 19 . 12/22/2014
Please update soon this is the best I've read
LadyofStarClan chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I was wondering...can you add a little more Delaware? He's my state and all...
Neon Wish chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Yes! POKEMON!#!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
I wanna see louisiana! I'm from there
MashmallowKat chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I wish this was canon too (lol) there are offical personification for Japan's Feudal Domains and Prefectures though so maybe will get personification for the states too! :)
myfandomshaveruinedme chapter 19 . 8/23/2014
THIS IS PERFECTION. But I really want to see more of Raleigh and Columbia. All of the thirteen colonies really, but especially the Carolinas. Pretty please?
myfandomshaveruinedme chapter 11 . 8/23/2014
I want to see more with North Carolina please?
The-RedEyed-Albino chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
UGH I NEVER SEE KENTUCKY IN ANY FICS WITH THE STATES. PLZ PUT HIM/HER IN THE STORY. Great fic, by the way :)
mayday237892 chapter 19 . 3/5/2014
Hmm... Needs more Washington.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/13/2013
Ooohhh! I absolutely love this fanfic! But please add more of maryland, gotta have that whole relationship between her and d.c. because as everyone knows, theland d.c. sits on is 100% from Maryland. Not a single bit from Virginia. I also have an idea for her appearance: long, wavy brown hair with natural highlights, lightly tanned skin with freckles, and amber eyes. thanx:3
MiyatheEarthninja chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I hope you go back doing Baton Rouge though you cracked me up when she fainted honhonhon!
Night Heartbird chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
The randomness just get better and better:)