Reviews for Golden
Sliver Feathers chapter 5 . 5/28
I really hope you pick this back up. Im really enjoying this. Its a great story
LittleCrimsonRidingHood chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
This story and "If I Die Before I Wake" is crack. Like, literally. Once I start reading it, that's all that's on my mind. Please, update soon, because I need my baby Gabriel crack. He's just too cute for his own good. Please don't tell me you've just abandoned the stories. I need the adorableness of the power of the butt scoots.
corinmeic chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Awesome story! Cant wait for more!
Tripod Gal chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
This is awesome I cannot wait for more! :)
DestielandFallenAngels chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
I love you fics so much, you're so talented!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
The poll in your profile is about your other story not this one. I don't want Gabe to die.

Awesome twist about Joshua. :D
MorbidApocalypse chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Please don't let Gabriel die again. We only saw one pair of six wings.
CrazySlyFox chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Please, please, pleeeaassse update!
For the love of all that's sugary and good, this is just too awesome to be left alone!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Awesome chapter! Welcome back. :D
MyUnlikelyHero chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
love the line 'nobody knows where the gerbil came from' lol just a random friggin gerbil chillin. anyways, please update soon! can't wait to read more!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
0oh nice chapter. :)
BrokenToy13 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Beautiful. Beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. BEAUTIFUL!
I love it! This is so cute. Gabriel being able to have the element of water at a fledgling stage is amazing. Please update sooooon!
bearberry915 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Okay, this was absolutely amazing! I love how you wrote this. One of my most favorite parts is when Gabriel manages to control water even though he is just a baby. Great job on giving Gabriel his element so early on. Though, this story, in general, is a little depressing, I like it! Keep up the great work!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012