Reviews for Pressing Matters
Daniel6 chapter 1 . 3/7
That was so sweet! I expected Dick to beg Diana to stay. And I get the feeling that Dick hacked the company's software because he was bored. Is this the last time we've seen the wicked witch of the West? I hope so.
tooo sweettttt
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 2/14
This was Adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
so cute!
Fanimation Danimation chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
OMG! The feels, I don't think my heart can take it! Especially the sweet moment between Dick, Bruce, Supes, and Wonder. Oh and when Bats told Dick to 'blow', gosh, that hard to be the cutest bit of all history!
Robin Powers chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Ugh this was so cute I had to punch myself in the face three times to wipe the dopey grin off my face.
hguy13 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This made my heart melt. Also an excellent reminder that Batman is a person.
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Aww this was so cute and so good and so precious and I just can't! Little Dicky is the cutest creature to ever roam the planet! XD Great job on writing everyone!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ha! Cute fic. I'd just reviewed (more) pressing matters and was looking to see where Dick met Superman...and here it is! :-)
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
All of your batman stories are wonderful. I'm so happy to see some new ones.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god, beyond cute! That image of Dick in Batman's cape? Totally made me melt. And I loved the description of Dick in Wayne Enterprises when he charmed everyone from senior executives to mail room clerks. That's our Dicky. :)
heidi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
excellent, nice story, a continuation would be super, plus I love the bruce-target pair, there would be super romance and a serious dick cosentidora target hehe father, and even then success
Charrmed chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww I love it. Dick is so adorable and I love it when Bruce is protective of him! Thank you for sharing!
Alexis Dodson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Please excuse me while I die from the adorableness of this story XD I love your writing by the way. You have such a fantastic grasp of Dick and Bruce's relationship that I can't help but be drawn back to your stories over and over again. I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved this. :-) I love it when Bruce is caring and loving toward his ward. This is more the Bruce that I know.