Reviews for Pressing Matters
Robin Powers chapter 1 . 3/22
Ugh this was so cute I had to punch myself in the face three times to wipe the dopey grin off my face.
hguy13 chapter 1 . 2/25
This made my heart melt. Also an excellent reminder that Batman is a person.
Zany the Nerd chapter 1 . 1/25
Aww this was so cute and so good and so precious and I just can't! Little Dicky is the cutest creature to ever roam the planet! XD Great job on writing everyone!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ha! Cute fic. I'd just reviewed (more) pressing matters and was looking to see where Dick met Superman...and here it is! :-)
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
All of your batman stories are wonderful. I'm so happy to see some new ones.
Black Friar chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Oh my god, beyond cute! That image of Dick in Batman's cape? Totally made me melt. And I loved the description of Dick in Wayne Enterprises when he charmed everyone from senior executives to mail room clerks. That's our Dicky. :)
heidi chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
excellent, nice story, a continuation would be super, plus I love the bruce-target pair, there would be super romance and a serious dick cosentidora target hehe father, and even then success
Charrmed chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Aww I love it. Dick is so adorable and I love it when Bruce is protective of him! Thank you for sharing!
Alexis Dodson chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Please excuse me while I die from the adorableness of this story XD I love your writing by the way. You have such a fantastic grasp of Dick and Bruce's relationship that I can't help but be drawn back to your stories over and over again. I can't wait to see what you come out with next!
AJCrane chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Loved this. :-) I love it when Bruce is caring and loving toward his ward. This is more the Bruce that I know.
C Elise chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
very great story
hjcbdvdbsuhds iscvbvbsoidbvdoi chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Oh gosh, I seriously love your stories that involve Bruce and Dick, they all written really well and full of such fluff! I always enjoy reading your stories :)
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Awwwww, it's so cute! you should continue it, The characters were greatly written and it was so perfectly fluffy! :)
Zaralecki chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
Xenitha chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Oh, what a sweet story! And I'm glad you made Bruce a demonstrative father. Given the closeness that their relationship shows, it makes sense that Bruce would've been relatively cuddly when Dick was a little kid. Good job.