Reviews for Together In the Darkness
zHumdinger chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Think this is the first time I'm reading this story. I think it's creative, how you decided this abyss is the unconscious and how you're using the time machine and getting Claudia to switch with Myka. Neat!)
john6lisa chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Thank you for the update and am glad you are going to finish.
CdB55 chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
This is a fun story with Myka joining Helena in, umm, no-man's land (so to speak). I hope you will add another chapter or two.
luveverythingtv chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
you need to update this is sooo good! :)
Drumchik chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
I really love this and I hope you'll continue it. I love Claudia helping Myka and Helena to be together, and watching Claudia pretend to be Myka is really funny.
UnguidedLight chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Awesome! :-)
Xenite chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Shortest update indeed but good to see one nonetheless! Yikes, Claudia is in tight spot indeed! Wonder how she'll hold it all together!
writeorflight chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Nice update! )
krysolsen chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Oh, my gosh. I *so* needed that laugh that was pretty much the entire section called New Suit. I loved all of it. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
I am really enjoying reading this! So glad that you have decided to continue. And by the way, your smut writting is truly awesome! I can't 'follow' because I don't have an account here but I will check for updates regularly.
Xenite chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
I just wonder how much trouble both Myka and Claudia will get into trouble when they're caught!
magicmumu chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Okay so starting a story with sexy times? Always a good idea. My thoughts are not PG right now.

"I just, I realize that it is my own fault that I have been deprived of you for so long. I could have…we could have been sharing this for a while now, but my actions have impeded this, have impeded us sharing our love."

Ugh, I know they addressed this very little in the show, but I wish they would have gone more into it. Like, instead of insinuating that Myka would always love HG, I wish they actually said it or hugged or something. Ugh, ragey now. I like this though.
magicmumu chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I loved Claudia coming to the rescue. She doesn't get nearly enough credit for that. I laughed so hard at the image of Claudia getting candy lodged because of a naked man on the movie. Glad I didn't see that movie.

"If you don't want people walking in on you naked you could either not be naked or lock the door." Pete said in a huff.

Ugly laughter. Like, a hyena/donkey crossbreed sounds coming from me. This is embarrassing for real.

Ugh, why couldn't this have happened?! Anyway, I am glad this has been finished, and I really liked how this turned out. I can't wait to see what other gems you come up with in the future.
GoddessAthena01 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
great chapter! I can't wait for the next update! :)
eagle chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
this is lovely. I love the whole idea and story :D