Reviews for A Sirens Song
afraidofspiders chapter 37 . 9/15
I started this story a few days ago and I had to binge read this because I couldn't get enough of it. I am really glad that you didn't give in to the hate and let the writers blocks get to you. Add fluff if you need to its really your choice but I do love this story
Maybie can you add an extra man like made up one like Blake zabini or a twin of draco
ZoeyOlivia chapter 11 . 8/10
I love love love this story! If the FF app wasn't being such a cunt I'd review each and every chapter, but I just can't wait to read the next chapter!
Angels-heart1 chapter 37 . 7/30
I love this story! Just finished rereading it, can't wait to read more!
Grovek26 chapter 37 . 7/9
Good chapter, needs editing though.
angel897 chapter 37 . 7/8
interesting to read happy you updated again
SereniteRose chapter 37 . 7/8
I'm glad that this story got updated, I've missed reading it, anyway thanks ever so much.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 7/7
I adore this story! I remember her saving Viktor, but I couldn't remember much else. I am so happy you are still writing this, and now I get to read this story again, with a new chapter!
Purple Myst chapter 36 . 4/8
Please write more its really good... She's lucky four hot mates all to herself...
Reundevous
Omg! Please finish! So good! I'm on pins and needles! You can't leave a girl hanging!
It's Bulgaria, not Russia!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
Oh but now Frederick won't die. So I was just overthinking. Boy am I glad for that.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
...oh.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
I'd give Nymph to Charlie. Because he's loveless and I think she'd like a wild guy like him, taming dragons for a living.

But the Blacks intermarry a lot anyway, and since it's a relation through marriage I think they'd be fine with it.

I mean, Sirius' immediate family was so intertwined that his little brother was simultaneously his brother and his third cousin. His parents were both his parents and his second cousins once removed.