Reviews for A Sirens Song
Omg! Please finish! So good! I'm on pins and needles! You can't leave a girl hanging!
It's Bulgaria, not Russia!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 36 . 12/29/2016
Oh but now Frederick won't die. So I was just overthinking. Boy am I glad for that.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 34 . 12/29/2016
...oh.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 27 . 12/29/2016
I'd give Nymph to Charlie. Because he's loveless and I think she'd like a wild guy like him, taming dragons for a living.

But the Blacks intermarry a lot anyway, and since it's a relation through marriage I think they'd be fine with it.

I mean, Sirius' immediate family was so intertwined that his little brother was simultaneously his brother and his third cousin. His parents were both his parents and his second cousins once removed.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 25 . 12/29/2016
The little snog session they had, it's spelt rendezvous. Hilarious considering the pronunciation but what can you expect from the French?
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
The front of a ship where usually there's a mermaid or a lady holding a lantern, or a horse, or anything really, is called a figurehead.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I noticed that you tend to turn Fred and George into one person, they both laugh, they both kiss her hand, they both walked over, etc. You sort of do the same with Cedric and Viktor. It is understandable since Fred and George are twins, rarely seen without the other, and Cedric and Viktor aren't in her house but you should try to separate them. For example, George giving her a flower representing something, and Fred giving her a kiss individually.

Also, I'd suggest you proofread a little more thoroughly, because you tend to mix the twins up. There was a part where George was speaking and said, "George and I would..." which doesn't make sense since he should've said "Fred and I..."

Don't worry too much about your grammar or spelling or punctuation. English is the hardest language after all. But if someone doesn't want to stick around reading a good story because they can't get over improper grammar, then perhaps it's for the best.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 14 . 12/29/2016
Wait but Cedric dies even earlier than Fred and he's still tagged... and Krummy the Scrummy is a foreign student living in Bulgaria/Durmstrang...
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
You should stick to one spelling for Kathrin's (sp?) name. So far I've seen Katharine, Katharin and Kathrin.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 9 . 12/28/2016
They have a few years, no rush. Epiphany I had - Fred's not tagged because he dies! He's one of the potential mates and while it could be said that there's only four slots, he dies!

I love how she's not pure blood.
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
I'd just like to let you know that Dumbledore was 54 when McGonagall was born. Sure, they can love each other, but it's highly unlikely and such age differences are usually looked down upon. Well with the exception of arranged marriages. Hope you don't get any hate for that! Old people should just be happy before their time comes...
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 2 . 12/28/2016
Personally I'd say their fourth year was the loudest, sorry Harry!
book-crazy321 chapter 31 . 12/20/2016
love the story, really good job, in chapter 31 when they get to the department of mysterys there is a mention of Miah, who i think is a character in another one of your stories, it threw me off a bit so you might want to fix that. But other then a few spelling mistakes result good job
Guest chapter 36 . 12/14/2016