Reviews for The Plan
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 5 . 4/24/2013
This fic was awesome. You really preserved the style that made that cartoon so fun to watch. Really looking forward to the EPIC conclusion. Ide say this fic deserves a sequal. Zim and Gaz as a couple living on earth(were Id assume Gaz would just talk Zim into Politics) or conquering the universe. Intergalactic battle for Gaz should be better than any video game.
Demonlord99 chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I guess I'm really sadistic and have anger management issues and I'm kinda insane I have two voices in my head the good one and the evil one
imperialswar234 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
very good this fic
memmek10k chapter 5 . 11/7/2012
great story so far please finish it
crystalblue19 chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Ooh, Dib is screwed. :P I liked how Gaz distracted those two guys on her own, and how she had left her own scratches on Zim. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Lol love how Zim left so much marks on Gaz, he certainly did have his fun with her. xD
NecromancerLuna chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Well done once again my dear. Very well thought out and planned, even giving them a successful mission despite Gaz's lateness. I adored the part with GIR and glad you made her a little angry at him for dying. Ehehehehehe the French guy made me giggle too "Dead Dog." I do like the ending, but I feel like there should have been more to it. As in kinda making us feel more in Dib's shoes. Describing Zim's clothes again in slight detail. or even the way the shadows streaked across his cheek only allowing one crimson eye to be fully in view in menacing slits. Only bits of his zipper-like grin twisting into a sadistic smirk. :3
NecromancerLuna chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
:3 good show doll! I bet you could write a good smut scene if ya like! But in a way you kinda showed us of how much of a good time she had with him! I can totally see Professor Membrane being nonchalant like this too! The slow development of their relationship is very refreshing. A lot of fics out there throw them together or make a kinda prologue explaining their secret lust for each other, but you have them connecting on a level that is past primal lust. Then letting them release the animalistic lust. yay!
NecromancerLuna chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
This is a wonderful display of writing. I enjoy how you dive into their sadistic natures, bringing them to a kind of understanding, then to a potential romance, well done. I cannot wait to see what you have in stored. I also want to show my relief in seeing another person wanting to tap into his nature like this. Zim is pretty morbid and so is Gaz, so it's refreshing to see them relish upon it.
Xeno Tyrant chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
this is an amazing story and i cant wait for more chapters
crystalblue19 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Those two sadists do make a cute couple, it was interesting to see that Zim managed to infect almost an entire planet with a virus. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
Lol I would have liked to see the weird scene of Zim watching Gaz undress. That sounds hilarious. xD
crystalblue19 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Lol well that was interesting. xD I'd like to see what Zim plans on doing with Dib's friends. :3
German-Shinigami chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
*chuckles* though you didn't put that part it would have still been hilarious to read but then again its like 11 at night my parents are asleep and would kill me if I laugh too hard so in a way I thank you for keeping me from dying X3
German-Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/21/2012