Reviews for Pokémon Chronicles Version: Generation Creepypasta
The 6th Spectral King chapter 3 . 3/23
Good mash-up!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
Thats so sad, Red was mute and the reason why he didnt talk to Leaf/Blue was because she never talked to him, ans he didnt know that Greens Raticate died! Also Red didnt change at all it was Leaf and Green who let pokemon effect their life. (Mostly Leaf) So the real person who should fall of the cliff IS LEAF! Another thing... Its a prediction for next chapter, maybe Kris IS Ethan's marill! (May of spelled that wrong) Please continue!
Armando Guzman N chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
This is so creepy…
PLEASE CONTINUE IT!
The defender of pokespe chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
OMG. THIS THING. HARD CORE SOLID MERCURY AWESOME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY BRAIN'S MESSED UP NOW, I WANNA KEEP READING! CAN'T WAIT FOR SINNOH! XD This story is gonna continue right? RIGHT?!
The defender of pokespe chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
OMG. THE FEELS OF THIS STORY. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW I WISH I HAVEN'T GOOGLED POKESPE CREEPYPASTA, THIS THING IS SO SADDDDD TT_TT
ASiriusWriter01 chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
I am upset that this story hasn't been updated in a while, but it's quality can't be ignored. I'm waiting for when you start updating it again.
Enezrel chapter 3 . 7/1/2013
I'm going to ask you to keep going on this. Please? I also hope you can tie in buried alive and missingno in there somewhere? Thanks this is awesome.
Dia Newman chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
What happens... :0
Why chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
...
Okay, despite the ridiculous amount of praise the reviewers have been giving you, not to mention yourself throughout the duration of the story, I'n going to out something plain and simple.
This story isn't very good.
My main problem with it started when you mentioned that your game boy magically grew the power to withhold 3-D graphics, which makes absolutely no physical sense. Now you may say, "it's a creepy pasta, it's going to have minor little things that aren't 100% realistic!" But no.
What makes things creepy is the sense of believability you get from it. As soon as you bring out something as far fetched as that, you lose what connects the real world and what you're trying to portray in the story.
Next up... By what definition is this a Creepypasta?
I understand that you're not going for the whole "UGGH... HYPER REALISTIC BLOOD!" Approach, which I very much appreciate, but there has been nothing to suggest that this is even close to a Creepypasta other then the stereotypical set up, Blue/Leaf/Lyra killing Red because she's a whiny bitch and Ethan/Gold apparently being dead. There hasn't even been much build up towards anything, no creepy undertones either. Every time you try to set something suspenseful up it's immediately ruined when the character pretty much screams out "THIS ISN'T GOOD OH NO." Sometimes the writing just goes off on tangents as well, and you stray away from anything that's important.
Also, having Red die doesn't make much sense either, as you can rematch him after beating the Elite four a second time. But I guess that's not important because... Random murder scene?
Really this seems to be just smoothing a bunch of random ideas that could be dramatic or even creepy if portrayed better.
If I were to compliment anything... It's that you do have a very smooth writing style, and you clearly did do at least some research going into this. But, all in all, this just feels like a massive clusterfuck of random ideas, whiny bitches (fucking Leaf... He ignored you, suck it up you arsehole) and seemingly useless development.
I don't recommend going into Hoenn, because I swear if you fucking make Leaf May I'm going to-
Guest chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Le sigh...
Enjoyed chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
This fic is one of the best- no, the best, most organized, well thought out work of fan fiction I have ever read. IF only you would add another chapter... *Hint Hint Wink Wink*
Over all I like this, and would love to see this continued, though it hasn't since Halloween, and I look forward to seeing what you have in store for Gen III. I'm sure it explains why Leaf is called Leaf instead of Blue.
TelevisionGamer chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Please continue this story. I want to know how Brandon, May, Wally, Dawn, Lucas, Barry, Cheren, Bianca, Hilda, Hibert and N fit into the stories of Red, Green, Leaf/Lyra, Ethan, Kris and Silver.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE THE STORY!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
KRIS IS DAWN! BLUE HAIR! IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! She needed Kris to go to Sinnoh and become Professor Rowan assistant!
Nathaniel Gabriel Baker chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
do you know when you are going to put gen 3 up?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »