Reviews for Whatever It Takes
NightmareWalker chapter 10 . 2/21/2013
awesome story, nice segue from teh first, and the continuity was great :)
frenchyloop chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
I was a bit scared when I found out about this fic... Fake It is by far my favorite Jori story of all time and I was so frightened that you were going to mess with the perfection that you had created. However, you shut my own thoughts down because this sequel was a good start and it felt good to read. I didn't understand Jade's and Tori's pride but once they started working together I was happy to see the moderate transition they had to get back together and the resolution of it. Once again, congrats on the wonderful story! So glad to have read it(:
Jeremy Shane chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Good Chapter & More Please
Kiss-Kiss-Kiss-Goodbye chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Perfect ending as usual!
JadeLynAshley chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
What when did they talk about jade moving in? did I miss that or did you not talk about it?
Lushcoltrane chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Great ending! The last 2 chapters made up for all the drama earlier... *BG*

Thaks for this story. And the happy ending.
TimelessReader chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
Yay they are back together can't wait to see what will happen next.
TyrionGreywind chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Ha, I hope Jade kicks Crystal's ass, that'd be funny.
Jeremy Shane chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
JadeLynAshley chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
I am so glad they are making progress
SavvyAly chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
Whoe, way to cliff-hang. But this could be the break our gals need - even at the expense of Tori's family.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/27/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
Elimere chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Crap...
Don't know why it's taken me so long to read the sequel. Glad I did though, I doubt I would've been able to handle being so furious at the both of them which anxiously waiting for updates. I'm still angry at Tori, but I'm waiting patiently for an explanation. I see both their views, and vaguely understand where each was coming from, but wholeheartedly side with Jade. How could she just leave like that?
Anyway, this story is very gripping. I can see that they need to sit down and talk things over once and for all. At the party, in the pool... I cried like a baby. That was just so awesome.
I feel like Tori's career is taking over her in the same way all the stuff with Jade took over her in the first story. It's very interesting. You can see the way it's slowly destroying her life. It makes me wonder if it's just the way I'm reading it, if it was on purpose just for the story or if most celebs go through the same thing. If they do... makes me sad.
Anyway, glad to be on board with this. Can't wait to find out what happened with Him.
Thanks!