Reviews for Sugar Hearts
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
nice
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is so SWEET!

I love it and I think this could be a prequal to the second future Hotaru invisioned...hinthint-
ShortStuff1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
sweet flufiness! i think...i like this couple, it ranks #3! Haruka/Michiru being 1st, and Ami/Makoto 2nd...i don't think u'd like to know that...oh well! Hotaru/Chibi-Usa rock!
Shikala chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I am crying right now. Honestly. This story has restored my faith in love. Thank you so much! And, just for the record, you are never too old for cuddly toys! Love to all!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
Awwww! That's so sweet! ;_;
Shsway chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I love it! And an appropriate title for the subject matter within. I like the care with which you preserve their innocent affections.

Yup, I'd like to see this become a longer story.
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
GOD this was ADORABLE. *filled with sunshiny slush fluff happiness* Hotaru and Chibi-Usa (oh, Rini, stop being pretentious, self) are one of my FAVOURITE COUPLES IN EXISTENCE and this was gorgeous. Enough soft sadness from Hotaru to balance the entire thing out. You better write a sequel, damn it.
alnykleo chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
When I finally managed to figure out which these two girls were (names, names, names!) I must say that this was one of the cutest things I've read. :)
Fyrekun chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
aww! That was too cute .. _
red chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
Very lovely and well written! I'd like to see a sequel someday soon. :)
Usagi-hime chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That is so sweet! You should definitely do another part to it! Keep up the good work!

Usa-hime