Reviews for When Hell Freezes Over
Guest chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Aww poor you can you update though haha I really love this story
fanfiction fannatic chapter 3 . 7/6/2014
are you planning on finishing this, it reminds me of another story and i'm looking forward to it's continuation :)
Hailerstom chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Continue and finis the story please it's so good
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
You still working on it? It's already the end of May, my fellow writer. I would love to see more of this story soon. Especially since the plot seems quite well developed. I love the character development too! There's also some mystery in the story too, but that might be because of the fact that we've only seen two chapters.
Please update soon! We're all cheering you on!
Crescent T.
Jenmoon1 chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
will you be able to update soon
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
All I can say is DAMN POOR CIEL! He never gets a break It was good but I could've done without the somewhat graphic details of his ritual I do suppose theres WAY worse things that could've it up!
meep chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
LOL! My favorite line - You want some human to give you a toy? Go and make them fucking /adore/your ass. - Ghetto-swearing-Sebby is utter win!
soul eater crazy chapter 3 . 1/20/2013
dont worry take ur time love the story and am happy to wait cause the longer the wait the better the story :) and i'd rather have to wait and have an amazing story to read than a new chap everyday thats just thrown together so no reason to apologize
promocat chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
bad computer!;)!
lunar locket chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
QAQ
Maid Of Hearts chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
Thats horrible. Anyways i hope you type it again and do not forget to save
promocat chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
now it's ciel & sebastian-things are getting good
new year robin chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
I'm pretty sure this should be rated M.
Tanya chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This is getting interesting. Can't wait for more!
Maid Of Hearts chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
this story seems very cool, I will keep on reading it, that's for sure.