Reviews for To Catch a Raven
1sunfun chapter 8 . 4/5/2013
Nice.
deathpixie60 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
You know what I like best about this story? The fact that it's a typical happily ever after story from start to finish. So many people write about Kyouya's arranged marriage with an OC character and they either make her out to be a witch, to be ugly or plain with a boring job, a commoner, or they struggle so much to come up with all of these obstacles for the two to overcome that the story is just tiring to read.

Don't get me wrong, there are some good stories out there with those plot points but this is definitely my favourite. It's simple and straight forward but it's well written and the details are put forward so precisely and elegantly that what might be construed as a cliché happily ever after is actually a really brilliant story.

Oh, and unless I hadn't read your authors note I don't think I would have believed you'd lost your muse aside from perhaps the last chapter, however I realise you were tying everything up in a neat bow and pointing the readers imagination towards Kyouya and Karas' future - I'm so glad you didn't tack on an ending where their old and they have all the kids with names that don't even make sense!

What I'm trying to say is, you did a great job and this is the first story I've read in ages that I've enjoyed from start to finish due to its plotline consistency and high standards of writing.
LyssaLoo62 chapter 8 . 10/23/2012
That was adorable! Great story! I hope you continue it someday! :D
LyssaLoo62 chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
That was insanely hot! You're really good at writing sex scenes. I'm sad this story is coming to an end, and I hope you get your muse back soon. :D
LyssaLoo62 chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Yes! More chapters! Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
LyssaLoo62 chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Awwwww, why is it ending so soon? This is the greatest Kyoya/OC story I've ever read! Please consider making it longer :( . The chapter was fantastic as usual! Update soon! :D
LyssaLoo62 chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Loved it! Please update soon! :D
Amelia chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
This story is enjoyable. Please continue!
LyssaLoo62 chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
Great chapter! Can't wait for Kyoya and Karas to meet again! Update soon! :D
LyssaLoo62 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
I love love love love love this story! It's amazing and hottttt! Please update soon! :D