Reviews for The Little Russian That Could
blue-lily295 chapter 1 . 5/15
I literally love this story! It's brilliant, the journey you go through with them is amazing. I commend you on being a great writer and keeping the story interesting. :D
LadyValkryieRavenWolf chapter 35 . 11/27/2013
loved this story thank you for sharing it with those who love reading fanfiction
LadyValkryieRavenWolf chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
intresting storyline, had a hard time pronouncing her name though. I can't wait to see where this goes. Excited I love the Five - 0 gang. On with the show :)
Guest chapter 35 . 9/20/2013
I just discovered this story a couple of days ago. I just read the last chapter. It takes my breath away. I think it is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read. Many times as I was reading, I would go back and read a paragraph two- even three times- it is so touching and beautifully written. The humor is wonderful! The love and friendship of all the characters is just precious. Glad this is not the end...about to start the continuation. Thank you for an amazing story. J will be daydreaming about this for a long time.
FicreaderT chapter 34 . 8/6/2013
This story took me on an emotional roller coaster ride and there were definitely a few things I didn't see coming. You've written a truly great story here - well done!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 35 . 1/15/2013
Oh this was adorable. Thank you.
rheadoe chapter 35 . 12/31/2012
it took me only 2 days to read the whole story (as english is not my first langage, besides i have a lot to do each day, it's great! ) . an amazing one! thanks a lot.
now i go and read aloha nui loa! !
Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2012
you should write an epilogue so we know were they are in 10 years or something. i would love to know how many kids they have and what kari did with her life or if she became a stay at home mom which i think she would be great at.

please give some thought to writing an epilogue xx

Guest chapter 34 . 12/25/2012
I so loved this story. I hope there's a sequel. I don't mind if it's only fluff.
nette0602 chapter 34 . 12/24/2012
Thank you for the story! It was amazing!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/24/2012
So glad they are reunited! Love this story!
Kari seems to be doing well considering
All , Steve sure has been through a lot
Emotionally and physically though I wouldnt
Mind a little Steve whump issues from smoke inhalation or the hand wound. Amazingly done love all of it can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
Thank you, Anya! I'm so happy now.
nette0602 chapter 33 . 12/23/2012
Yay they got her!
xxWishMaya chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
YAY they're reunited :D I love this story so much, keep up the amazing work! :)
A.Echelon chapter 33 . 12/22/2012
Finally Kari and Steve are together again. It was quite enjoyable. Job well done.