Reviews for Dragon Singer
Sakura Lisel chapter 8 . 3/24
Hey I just thought of something. Seeing how Singer wasn't around to save Ginny from the chamber of secrets and BOTH her AND Ron round up being killed because of it, that means TEENAGE and HUMAN former-diary Voldemort should be back. So why is Voldemort looking like his hideous snake like ADULT 'abomination' self instead of what his teenage diary self looked like?
That Tom thing worries me. Not sure how others feel about it. But I loved the rest of the story it was cute and funny and I cried a little when we dound out about Ron and Ginny. I love Harry in this and the Hingarian Horntail was a great touch!
envirosue chapter 3 . 2/20
When you flagged for a character death I was thinking Jacques or Charlie's friends. Was NOT expecting Weasleys. And now I'm sad
Kat chapter 13 . 2/10
Loved, loved, loved this story! And baby Tom at the end was great!
YokaiAngel chapter 13 . 2/4
Amazing!~
nighttheraven chapter 13 . 1/30
that was amazing
Kris chapter 13 . 1/23
Enjoyed the fresh take on dragon culture!
YES chapter 13 . 1/20
Genius. I love this.
Syza chapter 13 . 1/20
Why are all your stories so FUCKING GOOD?
Excuse my french, but ARGH! FEELS! GOOD STORIES THAT ARE COMPLETED! GRAMMAR! COHESION! YOU ARE A GIFT FROM THE GODS
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 1/19
Wait as in Tom Riddle? Brilliant story!
BlindieMac chapter 13 . 1/16
What an ending! That was completely unexpected! But it feels right in a weird way, even if it wasn't at all what I expected to happen. This story was so good! The beginning was really messed up, not gonna lie, and I almost backed out, but I'm glad I didn't because the pay off for staying was fantastic. I really enjoyed the sweet relationship that Harry and Charlie had. I also really liked Sirius pretty much staying in his dog form all the time at first because I really identify with that. I too would rather be a dog sometimes! But I like how you worked it for Sirius' freedom. I also felt vindictively happy about what you did with Dumbles. Like, he wasn't really a horrible guy, he was just trying to do what he thought was best for the greater good, but I was still so mad at him and I'm glad he got what he deserved. Plus, that seen afterwards was really good, I love angst that gets cleared up quickly. This was also just a really neat idea, I've never seen a creature!Harry fic quite like this, so it was really entertaining. Great job with this!
michaela.rickey1 chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
I love the story and love the little Tom twist!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/23/2016