Reviews for Fate's War
Owlwolf of Darkness chapter 8 . 3/3
hey dude i will try to make a story similar but not a direct copy,it will have similar elements and such,this story inspired me to sign up today and make a reincarnation when i can,now i hope you and all your followers at least check it out when i do make the first chapter when i can publish,now i hope i can live up to expectations there are
Guest chapter 7 . 11/9/2013
Good story. Wish it was longer though.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Maturedeath chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
Damn. That's all I can say whenever a good story dies in whatever that writers block term us called. And I was really looking forward to finishing this series. Well time for me to go to sleep. (cries himself to sleep.)
Elete12 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Sigh I just don't understand that... Putting stories on hatius it is just cruel sometimes.

I would take up the slack for you but I am inexperienced in lgot fics and would probably ruin it. Not to mention it would be forever before I updated it

Well nothing can be done but I do hope you finish this series it just got really interesting!
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Great new chapter. Sorry for being gone for so long but I'm here now:D. Love the descriptive writing paints a very good picture and I hope to see it continue onto your next chapter.
crafty-boy-FTW. :D
GuardianFan-HE chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
I still think its good.
GuardianFan-HE chapter 7 . 12/23/2012
Whats with the long wait. Wheres my . please hurry
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Another successfully entertaining chapter.
crafty-boy-FTW chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
A very late review but better late than nether. Thought this chapter was very well written and I like the way you have made Tyler a leader. He seems to know how to lead his soliders well which is a great touch. I also like the fact that Simon is still in the story because I thought he left. XD
Sorry for late review.
TearfulFriend18 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Here is MY review to YOU! (Just not as long.) This story is absolutely incredible, all the conflicts that began in the other books are looking to be resolved with style. Wolf continues to be one of my favorite O.C's, and Fengo is just awesome. Fantastic story!
Elete12 chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
nyra shoulddie. mearly for the fact that sheis older and that she has already scene one leader killed
Elete12 chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Ugggghhhh that pisses the fucking hell out of me damn iPod. Anyways eve continue.

Yes as I was saying if that didn't get you respect just tell elete here and he will tell me and then I will put in a good word and a few threats and who knows what will happen. Also, GO FOR THE THROAT!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Hey theirs my favorite human/owl. How's it going Simon

" good, but this armor is heavy as hell"

Yeah and you wonder why it's not used anymore. So how are things and where did you get the sword.

"Well so far things have been fine and as for the sword, keep reading and I think you will find out"

And eve anything to add.

Naturally I liked what you did for what's her name? Shasha? Eh. Anyways if that didn't get you respect in what remains of their
Airman0007 - Zarko Elkholm chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Oh yes, but the two questions... I only have one- where is the figure from? Is he a character of GoG'H, one of you're OCs, or... eh, whatever. Again, keep up to work!