Reviews for Power Rangers: The Little Samurai
sjwht chapter 20 . 3/7
Great story!
RPM Shadow chapter 20 . 2/18
LOVED it! Have to be honest, I'm glad Luke is gone.
Midnight793 chapter 1 . 1/5
Same thing here about Jayden he's attractive for sure, but his additude is not really like able but I like a guy with some additude
nelmael aueltumelnel chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I really love the spin you put on this story, you gave Jayden a whole new side that I can enjoy. In the normal season you don't really see much about him, except for a dedicated samurai, which wasn't a bad thing, but now he has more to his personality, generally making him a better character. I just wanted to say, also, thank you for posting. I'm not sure what else I could fill my hours of free time with! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is the best story I have ever heard! I love Power Rangers Samurai,too. I am going to write a story about the return of the Samurai. Would you like to help me write it? I am going to be the purple ranger. My charater is named Kate Bolt. Her element is you want to conact me post your review when my prologe comes out.
lolsmileyface6 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Gooood job lol I love ava haha nddddd looku got ur 209 review!
G chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Please please please do a sequal
I love this story
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 20 . 1/21/2013
make sure the nexts one good
Sasha12E chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Awesome
chinaluv chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Cute!
kiba1278 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
this was the cutest chapter ever ava and mike reminded me alot of dustin... i think there should be a chapter where the samurai rangers meet the ninja rangers that would be so cool a ninja samurai crossover would be epic
weathergirl17248 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Happy 203 reviews! :) I loved Ava's Birthmas and her necklace. Very cute and friendship-fluff chapter. :)
Jessfairy88 chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
I loved it. Ava is a really good character and she is awsome in this chapter.
dream lighting chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Aww so cute chapter hope Jayden and Ava kiss soon glad they are working it out happy 2013 looking forward to the sequel ;)
Warlord-Xana chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Nono i understand perfectly, rpm crossover was meant for SS so i getcha perfectly. like how you handle the christmas ep.