Reviews for Power Rangers: The Little Samurai
I like your story.
Littlered951 chapter 15 . 3/24
Hey I really liked your writing it's really awesome the only thing I'm unsure of is the love triangle that's in there but other then that I really like it I'm just not into stories with them that much but your writing is still amazing
BlackMystic chapter 17 . 3/20
I really LOVE this story, but with this chapter it might of been better if you had both Ava and Emily get attacked by the Nighlock. Mostly because it makes me really sad to have Emily cry on her birthday. But still love the story! Thanks for writing this!
Av chapter 1 . 3/17
Omg Avalon is my name
I can't wait to see the super samurai story.
VirgoSummers chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
I absolutely love your writing style, and how you make your characters so lovable! I adore Ava so much that I'm a little sad she isn't in the actual show! And, I have to agree, Jayden is pretty good-looking. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I absolutely love this fanfiction! It's so cool how you make such interesting new characters and conflicts and tie them to the story!
ha chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
this sounds good
sjwht chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
Great story!
RPM Shadow chapter 20 . 2/18/2014
LOVED it! Have to be honest, I'm glad Luke is gone.
Midnight793 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Same thing here about Jayden he's attractive for sure, but his additude is not really like able but I like a guy with some additude
nelmael aueltumelnel chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
I really love the spin you put on this story, you gave Jayden a whole new side that I can enjoy. In the normal season you don't really see much about him, except for a dedicated samurai, which wasn't a bad thing, but now he has more to his personality, generally making him a better character. I just wanted to say, also, thank you for posting. I'm not sure what else I could fill my hours of free time with! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is the best story I have ever heard! I love Power Rangers Samurai,too. I am going to write a story about the return of the Samurai. Would you like to help me write it? I am going to be the purple ranger. My charater is named Kate Bolt. Her element is you want to conact me post your review when my prologe comes out.
lolsmileyface6 chapter 20 . 2/27/2013
Gooood job lol I love ava haha nddddd looku got ur 209 review!
G chapter 20 . 1/22/2013
Please please please do a sequal
I love this story