Reviews for Is It Somebody That I Know?
Ria chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
It hurtsss
Noooo
silverspark7x chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh my god, Alfred's point of view and his crush were so cute but THE ENDING WAS SO SAD. I really like how you wrote their relationships and interactions :) And unrequited love is a tricky thing to write, but I think you executed it really well!
imagaYthgiL chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
aww. kawaii!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
KYAAA (fangirl squealing)
12-09321-04934287348923 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Awwwwwww.
RhavenL chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Oh, the feels. Unrequited love. Poor Alfred.
AsteriMar chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I liked the story and it was cute, but I was a bit upset. I don't like reading one-sided 99% of the time and I avoid fanfics that have that in it. You should have put a warning or something to warn readers as most don't expect it. So it was a well written story but I was disappointed I had to get a bad mood afterwards. ): Sorry.
Guam-san chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
It's sorta like me.
hetaliausuklover chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
I like the story a lot but... WHY DOESN'T
ARTHUR LIKE HIM BACK D: *dying*
Gilbird chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This is honestly one of the sweetest fucking things I've ever read.
Caring AlAwesome Al
Kinda liked how you left it at there. We have no idea how Inglaterra handled it.
Overall, just:
"D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW W"
Nicole Estevez chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Wow i love this! Lol I laughed, almost cried etc wow it was such a good assume story :)
Read.Live.Vocaloid chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oh my God, so cuute! x3

I absolutely LOVE this. From the way it's written, to how excellently the characters are developed, to the cuteness of both of 'em, to Alfred's awkwardness.

My God, I laughed so HARD. So, so hard. And so much.

I really hope this keeps on going! And so well, too!

I'll see you next chap! (: And thanks, for such a wonderful, well-written, endearing story
Yanelle chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
awww even if this love is one-sided, I think Alfred and Arthur did great...

they both didn't lose sight of their friendship just because of a crush, if they are not meant to be together as lovers, well, they could still be the best of friends, :3
GoldenxDreamer chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Man I love this . I really like the ending its so dramatic-ish/sweet.
Iggy's Duckie chapter 1 . 9/21/2012