Reviews for TMOAH I Know Your Secret
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2018
please continue. i would like to see where this story will leads
story maker chapter 2 . 11/21/2017
Please update this story I need and want to know what happens next please
Godslittlewoman018 chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
I love this story! I hope you update soon!
Foxy The Reader chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
I really wish you'd continue this story. It's really good.
Kaylakrow chapter 2 . 7/24/2016
Please finish IT it's awesome
TimeZone13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
please update this is a really good story
cesar huerta chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
so good
Reader chapter 2 . 4/3/2016
Ohhh please please update, I've wondering for YEARS about what Cynthia is planning :'(
Jakaynne chapter 2 . 2/4/2016
You say to be continued...but when? Please still be doing this. Its awesome!
hdannym chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
Please continue the story. When I start something good, I like seeing it all the way through. Plus, the way you're taking this story is really good and I want to see more.
Daemon Soul chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
this is really good
C.R. Cole chapter 2 . 9/14/2015
What Happened With This
Guest chapter 2 . 8/8/2015
Write another paragraph, you have not updated in a while
guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Here's an idea for alfred hedgehog. The mysterious of alfred hedgehog the movie 1 2 and 3, it's about alfred solving a mystery about his mother dark secret an imp (imps are creatures who like mischief and torture) Mrs hedgehog imprisoned the imp for 35 years now it came back thanks to milo. The mysterious of alfred hedgehog the movie 2 The Black Knight in this one milo found a very old box in which it imprisoned the black knight and his army of orcs, gremlins, goblins, trolls, and wyverns for ten thousand years and he will be free on the ten thousand day of Halloween in other words his birthday he will sacrifice a girl who is worthy to fall into the darkness and he challenge milo to a duel its the last day of school for the plot of this sequel .And last The mysterious of alfred hedgehog the movie 3 Lily's adventure this last one is about Lily makes friend with an alien, the alien looks like a baby ankylosaurus but it's fourteen years old and there's an another alien hunting him down and this alien is hostile its only purpose is killing anything in its way, this alien resembles of a hammerhead shark with arms and legs covering in a black armor suit, armed with laser guns on its shoulders, a spear, a high tech laser harpoon gun, and shock grenade, oh it has a tail, in this story the aquatic fair is in jeopardy again. By the way the black knight is a human and its okay if you used these idea oh I named the otter girl Rudi and um she has a boyfriend who lives in L.A. but her brother and almost everyone in Gnarly Woods has something against it since her boyfriend is a human named Kyle: hair color brown, eye color red, wears glasses, and his very gentle. She meet him in her vacation in L.A. until a gang war breaks out Kyle save her from the gun fight and they see all the cool places in L.A. and meet his older sister who is taken care of him as a guardian after their parents disappearance, not to mention Kyle and the otter boy got in a fight and it looks like peter vs the giant chicken.
guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Hey any deviantart members that do mysterious of alfred the hedgehog I have an idea for it well make it three The Marsh Monster, Tyranshark, and The swarm. The Marsh Monster has to with alfred, camille, Milo, rudy, grizz, cynthia, and her cousins try to prove alfred grandpa is not the murderer of the badger girl but a human that has been died in gnarly woods for a very long time who can turn into a monster made out of marsh from the episode the marsh mystery. Tryanshark has deal with alfred, camille, Milo, the fox boy, the fox girl, the mole girl, dr anna, and mr russard finding out dr anna experiment during the cold she created a half great white shark and half t-rex creature that swims in both freshwater and saltwater extreme appetite incredibly strength fast velocity of swimming also mrs payne started a fundraiser for repartments for the school. And the swarm is about alfred dad's bees acting crazy and filed away plus alfred, camille, Milo, and lily must find why the bee's are acting like this but not only the bee's but also the ants, spiders, wasps, and scorpions population in gnarly woods are acting crazy.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »