Reviews for My messed up life
A Aria chapter 11 . 1/11
GREAT story btw ross mom's name is Stormie
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
Your grammer is fucking awful. Seriously I want to throw a dictionary in your face.
MATSI chapter 23 . 6/4/2013
The fuck i thought that bitch was dead, and the note dissappered, lil hayden, and is he still alive explain 2me is the bastard dead or not this mutherfucker is creepy ohhhh i new it was p.m. me.
puckleberry4ever chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
I LOVE YOU LOL this was such a great story :}
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 23 . 5/25/2013
What's the name of the sequel?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Your English is horrible!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Look I love your story & all but the grammer is horrible! I can understand mistakes here and there (Like most stories) but your fanfiction is horrible (by grammer) I'm not being rude but you really need to pay attention in class. I am truly sorry for this review, but i'm speaking the truth.
Ross's Juliet chapter 23 . 4/22/2013
So sad to see it end.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
No offends but this story is kinds phony just asking r u black cause ur characters don't finish they're sentences like black people not trying to be races cause just what I'm black. And if your not black well...srry u kinds act black. But that'd not a bad thing that's actually amazing. U go *black power*
auslly4ever chapter 22 . 2/5/2013
Yes... Sequel... But finish the cassudy drama.. dnt want her creatin ny problems.. kill her.. nd let ally nd austin keep the baby... If u want ny ideas just pm me...
Ross's Juliet chapter 22 . 2/4/2013
Great chapter update soon.
lesley.gonzalez.712 chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
plz finish the chapter
BubbleGumPop chapter 21 . 1/1/2013
I just Read the whole stories chapter today and in the middle I got really bored but I kept reading and I got here and it got so good and I was hoping maybe you could write another story just so I could know what happens please your amazing writter one day I'm going to buy our IT FOR YOUR FANS PLEASE we love you
NicoFan-of-Apollo chapter 21 . 12/13/2012
Aaah I need to know what Austin was saying!
Hannah chapter 21 . 12/12/2012
What is austin going to say? I'm freaking out here omg it was so good please update soon