Reviews for Hope for Something More
ripper34 chapter 4 . 7/27
Great story.
Drake58 chapter 4 . 7/17
Are you still writing this story please let me know
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 4 . 7/11
Yoooo. I wish this were a little bit longer, but it's still fantastic. There are not enough HPxJP crossovers, but at least there's this gem.
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 7/9
Not bad. The main issue is that Harry actually does VERY little in this story. Because of this there is little to actually distinguish this Harry Potter from say, a Dr. Dolittle, or animal psychic type character. He uses magic to: speak with the Dinosaurs, perform lawn care, go shopping, and make a boat hard to see. In addition you leave him out of nearly all of the action scenes in the movies, so the entire story boils down to a guy talking to the dinosaurs while all the action and interesting scenes occur to others off screen. If he actually participated in the events then this would be much more interesting.
Plz make a sequel that ties into Jurassic world
Darkamy1 chapter 4 . 6/24
This story and crosseover was AWESOME, thank you can make a sequel with the new ''Jurassic World''?
zorra101 chapter 4 . 6/21
This story is so good, please update soon.
Kain129 chapter 4 . 6/18
loved it
Miss Lizzy-chan chapter 4 . 6/17
Wow, such a cute story!
DonPJuan chapter 4 . 6/16
damn good fic I hope you continue it in the future or write a spin-off of it atleast.
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 4 . 6/13
This story was very interesting... In a good way of course! I just wish that it was longer and more well explained (like as in more details... for ex. how badly Harry was abused, the end of the war, was it disastrous... was he betrayed... maybe expand on the interrelationship btw Harry and the raptors)... Not that it wasn't good, I just wish that it hadn't ended so soon... Any way truly amazing fic!
Keep up the good work!

Mara-Chan
LadyAnnabellaIronBlood chapter 4 . 4/30
Ehhhhhhh thats it! Its was so good though!
PhantomGirl12 chapter 4 . 4/21
I absolutely love the idea of Harry being able to talk to the dinosaurs, and I am so glad someone wrote it, especially like this. In my head, I'm imagining the others coming for an interesting visit to the island. Great work, I really enjoyed it. :)
mrwelsh24 chapter 4 . 3/16
interesting! keep it up. great chapter!
TxA-GunFighter chapter 4 . 3/11