Reviews for If This Be Treason, Make the Most of It
Chalayne chapter 23 . 7/25
Great historical Everlark story!
nnifer chapter 3 . 6/28
I know it's probably been a while since you wrote this but I am always happy to find another Newsies fan. Yay! This is a great story and appropriately set during another revolution.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 23 . 4/5
This was such an amazing story to read, I had a very hard time taking a break from reading it last night (or rather this morning at nearly 4am) because my eyes could no longer stay open . I especially loved the chapter with the letters back and forth between Peeta and Katniss. A couple of those letters were VERY steamy, but overall the exchange of letters was really sweet. I enjoyed reading the facts you provided at the end of each chapter.
nikky chapter 1 . 2/24
I hate this
MrsCullenMallark chapter 23 . 2/18
This was a great read. :-) Some of my favourite parts included the whole friendship between Peeta and Finnick and I definitely shed a tear or two when the baby was born. I also enjoyed how Katniss was slightly out of character. It was a nice change from the same old. The fun facts at the end of each chapter was a great touch as well. Thank you for sharing this story :-)
kamjam chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
This was truly well written. Keep writing :)
kamjam chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
This chapter made me sad but I'm glad they're okay again :)
kamjam chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I loved the POV change. Peeta is just wow ;)
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
love it love you
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
I loved your beautiful story! Thank you for writing it.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I loved that this chapter used letters to convey their feelings for each other! Since Katniss "isn't good at saying something" ever I found it perfectly fitting for your story! Kudos!
mynerva283 chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This was such a wonderful story! I loved the 'fun facts' as well. Super amazing job well done!
Dandelion Lass chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
I'm a huge fan of historic fics, and this one no exception! Wonderful, wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
That was a great story... Thank you!
LittleEvilIsa chapter 23 . 5/11/2014
I've finally read the story, only in around a day and a half, and it says a lot about how much I liked it because usually I'm a slow reader. It was simply brilliant! Your Katniss was perfect, so different but at the same time still the same as in the series. And I loved the way you wrote Mrs. Everdeen, it was a very nice change compared to canon.
Being from Italy, I didn't know much about the American Revolutionary War. Only the Boston Tea Party and Paul Revere's Ride (I didn't even know that Revere wasn't the only man who had been entrusted with this task until recently). And aslo something creepy about Washington and wooden teeth? So, learning all this little details both from the story and from your fun facts was incredibly interesting and refreshing. And Partiot!Peeta was a nice bonus ;)
Kudos!