Reviews for If This Be Treason, Make the Most of It
chnctgislnd07 chapter 23 . 9/2
Awesome story!
Chalayne chapter 23 . 7/25
Great historical Everlark story!
nnifer chapter 3 . 6/28
I know it's probably been a while since you wrote this but I am always happy to find another Newsies fan. Yay! This is a great story and appropriately set during another revolution.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 23 . 4/5
This was such an amazing story to read, I had a very hard time taking a break from reading it last night (or rather this morning at nearly 4am) because my eyes could no longer stay open . I especially loved the chapter with the letters back and forth between Peeta and Katniss. A couple of those letters were VERY steamy, but overall the exchange of letters was really sweet. I enjoyed reading the facts you provided at the end of each chapter.
nikky chapter 1 . 2/24
I hate this
MrsCullenMallark chapter 23 . 2/18
This was a great read. :-) Some of my favourite parts included the whole friendship between Peeta and Finnick and I definitely shed a tear or two when the baby was born. I also enjoyed how Katniss was slightly out of character. It was a nice change from the same old. The fun facts at the end of each chapter was a great touch as well. Thank you for sharing this story :-)
kamjam chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
This was truly well written. Keep writing :)
kamjam chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
This chapter made me sad but I'm glad they're okay again :)
kamjam chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I loved the POV change. Peeta is just wow ;)
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
love it love you
Guest chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
I loved your beautiful story! Thank you for writing it.
Peetabreadgirl chapter 10 . 6/21/2014
I loved that this chapter used letters to convey their feelings for each other! Since Katniss "isn't good at saying something" ever I found it perfectly fitting for your story! Kudos!
mynerva283 chapter 23 . 6/8/2014
This was such a wonderful story! I loved the 'fun facts' as well. Super amazing job well done!
Dandelion Lass chapter 23 . 6/7/2014
I'm a huge fan of historic fics, and this one no exception! Wonderful, wonderful, thank you!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/2/2014
That was a great story... Thank you!