Reviews for If This Be Treason, Make the Most of It
32sheshe chapter 23 . 8/23
Loved this historical fiction! I hope you write more in the future!
She is bipolar or just a bitch
I think katniss led darius on. Taking and taking from him.
Elricsister chapter 23 . 6/19
I read this as it was in almost every favorite list of the authors I follow. I am glad I did, it did not disappoint in the least. Was worried at the beginning with that Delly issue, but their final kiss was a tale sign he was not that into her. Then the Gale's twist was excellent and in overral Everlark was every bit as expected. Thanks.
(FNSHD)
lionskitten chapter 4 . 6/13
Just gets better each chapter! Love blushing Katniss, and hero Peeta. It's amazing how you work so much canon goodness into this AU!
lionskitten chapter 2 . 6/13
Finally! Katniss in all her glory! Love the nice guy Gale, and he makes a fine wingman. Enjoying this so much.
chnctgislnd07 chapter 23 . 9/2/2015
Awesome story!
Chalayne chapter 23 . 7/25/2015
Great historical Everlark story!
nnifer chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I know it's probably been a while since you wrote this but I am always happy to find another Newsies fan. Yay! This is a great story and appropriately set during another revolution.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 23 . 4/5/2015
This was such an amazing story to read, I had a very hard time taking a break from reading it last night (or rather this morning at nearly 4am) because my eyes could no longer stay open . I especially loved the chapter with the letters back and forth between Peeta and Katniss. A couple of those letters were VERY steamy, but overall the exchange of letters was really sweet. I enjoyed reading the facts you provided at the end of each chapter.
nikky chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I hate this
MrsCullenMallark chapter 23 . 2/18/2015
This was a great read. :-) Some of my favourite parts included the whole friendship between Peeta and Finnick and I definitely shed a tear or two when the baby was born. I also enjoyed how Katniss was slightly out of character. It was a nice change from the same old. The fun facts at the end of each chapter was a great touch as well. Thank you for sharing this story :-)
kamjam chapter 23 . 11/10/2014
This was truly well written. Keep writing :)
kamjam chapter 19 . 11/10/2014
This chapter made me sad but I'm glad they're okay again :)
kamjam chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
I loved the POV change. Peeta is just wow ;)