Reviews for Starcrossed
sosoguillemot chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
continue! there are so few that actually have interest in other character than romeo and juliet that you just HAVE to continue! i am sure it s gona be awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I for one loved it. Apple jack is best pony. (_)
Bartholemew XVII chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
To be fully honest, I have no idea what this piece of writing is intended as. It's like someone took shakespeare, lobotomized him, gave him several different mind- numbing drugs, and then forced him to write for 5 minutes. The creativity, or should I say lack of it, is evident from the beginning of this fan fiction. The horrible lack of vocabulary, the inept understanding of the english language in whole or part, and the entire disregard for any type of grammar or syntax comprehension makes this quite possibly one of the worst pieces of writing ever published in the history of written language itself. Not only does this embarass you as a writer, but it embarrasses me and the entire human race as an absolutely disgusting lack of mental capacity. Please never take up a pen or a keyboard again.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
What the fuck is this you stupid peice of shit. This doesn't even remotely resemble a Shakespeare spin off of any kind. It seems like you're going for the same general theme, but from a retard 7-yr old standpoint, with awful writing. Please delete your account, and while you're at it, kill yourself.