Reviews for Return
SiouxFan chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
Okay, I just caught up. Holy smokes, did this take a turn for the weird! I'm not sure of ANY reality where Danni would fall for a Hutt, but hey...it's your story! Dude, you crack me up with your strange slant on SW. See ya!
Loteva chapter 31 . 10/28/2012
What you did with Danni - it was humoristic, but at the same time veeery ooc.

At least you managed to keep Harrar in character and you didn't make him fall in love with Onimi, though that whole chapter with Onimi's experimenting on him seemed kind of pointless.

Actually, the ending was rather good, though it doesn't make sense that Nom Anor didn't go with Onimi to the Aing-Tii.
Fettkat chapter 31 . 10/27/2012
Many thanks Onimiman, I'm glad you like my writing. But... I'll be honest with you here. I cannot write Vong to save my life! I struggle with Sith, let alone other villains! I just hate the Yuuzhan Vong!
At the moment, I don't have too many ideas on Ben and Myri's future. What I do, you've read in non-cohesive drabbles. But your idea has been duly noted. Let me mull on this for a while, and see if we can come up with anything worth writing about!
Again, thanks for the appreciation, although I do want to bash your brains out for what you did to my beautiful couple!
Loteva chapter 28 . 10/27/2012
The bizzareness of it all just makes me speechless. I can't find the right English words to comment it.

"I honestly don't know why I'm still with you." Harrar's got it right.
Loteva chapter 27 . 10/25/2012
Technically, Onimi didn't abort the child, as he didn't know Myri was pregnant - he just caused the miscarriage.

Where the hell did you get the idea with the abortion in the first place? You know you've just made me hate Onimi for his crassness and strongly dislike the rest of the crew for their attitude about the whole matter. Before Onimi was sometimes disgusting, but all in all he was an alright guy like with helping Zonama. Now he's a scum.
Loteva chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
If there were Hutts dancing, I would have found it amusing. Where's Randa when you need him?

Though the part with Nas Choka and Onimi smoking marijuana together was a bright spot of funny.
Fettkat chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Dude. You never puke after smoking weed! Seriously, what level of crap have you had?! (if you've ever had any!)
And in my universe, if ANYONE had walked into the fresher and seen Myri naked, they'd be dead by now at Ben's hands and not sitting around gossiping about it!
Fettkat chapter 23 . 10/22/2012
*face-palm*
Should I just be thankful you didn't kill one of them this early on? But, dunno, whether this was intentional on your part, but they sound like they're going to end up as a pretty deadly husband-wife team! Kinda like Han-Leia! So yayness there!
Have you written more Ben-Myri in your prev chapters?
Oh and btw, Ben does NOT have a bowl-cut hairstyle. He's far more fashionable than that, so there!
Loteva chapter 23 . 10/18/2012
That was an abrupt, anticlimatic and disappointing way to resolve the matter of attempt's on Nom Anor's life. First you went into the motivations of Nas Choka, builded the circumstances around it all, then you just end this like that? Now what was the point to involve Harrar earlier, if he didn't do anything about it?
SiouxFan chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
Honestly, what did One Sith expect; taking on a self-aware planet. It did kinda seem TOO easy, but I have a feeling that there is more to come with them.

Onimi's role in the 'battle meld' was pretty cool. He is turning into a 'reluctant hero' sort of character.

It is kinda nice to see Jacen and Danni interact; we did not see very much in NJO.
Loteva chapter 22 . 10/17/2012
They're a disgrace to the Sith name. You could have made them more challenging opponents. The suspense was entirely non-existent in the last few chapters.
SiouxFan chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
It looks as if Sekot is making sure that Tam finds out about Danni and Jacen. What is Sekot playing at? She (it?) seems to be awfully good at meddling.
Loteva chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
The Sith incompetence was comical.

I feel sorry for Tam. Now it looks like he's been used by Danni and then so easily discarded.
SiouxFan chapter 16 . 10/13/2012
I agree with Loveta, good help is SO hard to find! You'd think that being forced to hide for 40-odd years would force the Sith to find better talent.

Somehow I got the feeling that Sekot knew that Onimi and Jacen would want to leave, so she locked their ship. If I were Jacen, I don't think I'd want to see what happened in that reality, either. Finding out that you had turned into your grandfather would be unnerving enough.

Danni is nothing if not direct! Maybe she should have tracked him down in LotF and knocked some sense into him.
Loteva chapter 16 . 10/12/2012
:sweatdrop: Even Krayt seems not to have much faith in his followers' abilities...

And this is the first cliffhanger in this story...