Reviews for i feel like that
hpdude-4life chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Love how Sam got bruised and 'young-jesus' lool. I mean, I hate kitty and am a total jarley fan.. but I enjoyed this fic (Y)
WhySoGayTae chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Omg woW. I am just lol like deng! Sad for Kitty. Unrequited love :c ahh yeah they are sorta faberry-ish. I totes see Kitty as somewhat if a mix between Quinn and Santana. I really hope you continue this. I want Kitty to win Marley over. :c
I'm-So-Tape chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I know exactly what you mean. They're like Faberry 2.0!
Anyways, great story, and not totally plot-less, just needs a little molding with more details. Easily fixable, but other than that all I have to say is...SEQUEL! I'll be watching out for it :]
gleek06216 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
ouch tia, that was sad. It almost made me feel bad for Kitty. It was good though :) I liked it and I know what you mean about them being like Faberry and Jake and Marley are Puckleberry all over again. I'm going to try and start writing again but until then can't wait to read more of your glee stories!
Miss you! 3
DovdGraaf chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Damn that hurt! Was that really necessary...? But well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Please, please do another chapter. I need this to HAVE a happy ending please! ):
PennyLane93 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
yo you should continue this so there is a happier ending
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
to be honest, i was totally prepared to hate this, just because i don't really care for marley/kitty too much, but oh my god. you totally blew me away and your writing skills made me do quite the opposite of what i expected.

i loved it. loved it loved it loved it.

(andokyoumademekindasortaalit tlebitshipkittymarley)

*cries a little*

it seems like a ship marley with everyone now. but yeah no anyway, this was actually so amazing, and i think you should write more. also the mentions of marley and sam on christmas; if you have the inspiration, i think you should write what happened because, okay, i'll be honest, you've peaked my curiosity and oh god i just can't.

this was perfect and amazing and great and so much more. do the world a favor and never stop writing, please.
Anon4U chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That was fantastic but please tell me there is more to the story than this?!
inevitable-patience chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I really likes this. I hope you consider writing more for this pairing!