Reviews for A Clashing of Ways
Hi if you scaled down MAC guns slug to 5 ton and not 600 ton then the UNCS and UEG is died you just killed them
Husebad chapter 7 . 12/30/2017
On the topic of the MAC cannons will the USA use element zero to reduce mass of the the shot as its fired to increase velocity then have it return to normal mass? As in reduce a 600 ton shot to 0 so it goes however fast and with inertia it would hit with 600 ton mass and just go through pretty much everything, I think that’s how it works anyway.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2017
Welcome to the internet, don’t be a pussy. And really? Lowering the MAC to 5 tons?!
GoldenKingOfUnlimitedBlades chapter 13 . 11/12/2017
what an awesome story... I really wish it were continued~
shadow chapter 12 . 7/5/2017
I liked the chapter!
CReaper210 chapter 13 . 2/11/2017
Great story. Just finished all current chapters. Too bad it is left unfinished.

Too many good stories are left unfinished... :(
greatwork chapter 7 . 2/3/2017
This was a pretty good diplomatic meeting between the two species
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2017
A shame that this story is abandoned, it was great!
Camolot the Creator chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I don't really think there's any real need to force balance between the Halo and ME universes: the UNSC alone is so far and beyond that it would take quite a bit to pull it off. Not to mention that I don't really see the need for it: it's not like the USA is going to start invading Citadel space anytime soon. I doubt they'd be interested in another war after the Human-Covenant one, and neither Humanity nor any of the ex-Covenant races have any real desperate need for anything the Citadel Council has. Sure, they might be interested in technology and unique resources, but they're hardly going to just up and start a war over it.

That said, if it did come down to a fight, the USA would walk all over the Citadel Council. Sorry, but Halo just builds its ships bigger, tougher and with sharper fangs than anything any of the Citadel races are capable of constructing.

Random musings: perhaps the Protheans discovered the Halo rings and re-tooled them to work against the Reapers? Perhaps the Protheans all-but sacrificed themselves attempting to drive the Reapers off? Originally, I was going to suggest that the Protheans and Forerunners knew of each other, but the Forerunners fled the galaxy and activated the Halo rings 100,000 years ago, while the Protheans disappeared 50,000 years ago. I dunno, just some things I wanted to throw out there.
The Mexican Taco Overlord chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
Well the teaser was released in 2014 and is about to be 2017, so I guess it's not coming anymore...

Shame really, great fanfic
Camolot the Creator chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Ah, a Lady Hawk reference. Good to see that SOMEONE other than me remembers that movie.
Camolot the Creator chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
Er, question. How did a UNSC vessel utilize the Relay without a proper supply of eezo or any sort of engines? Is the slipspace drive similar enough to Mass Effect technologies that it was capable of performing as a stand-in?
Jfitzgerald chapter 13 . 8/17/2016
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Nipplegunz chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
Is there going to be another chapter?
GalactaIsBest chapter 13 . 5/11/2016