Reviews for A Clashing of Ways
someoneorsomething chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
You misspelled Mendicant Bias I think, unless you meant another monitor or some other ancilla. (Forerunner AI)

Also, the MAC not firing 600 ton shells you would only find an excuss by increasing velocity to get same kinetic enegy, remember there is a limit in number of shells on xhips.

Thatt weights nothing compared to the ships, since they have halls thicler than a meter, also honestly I have seen numbers eg. Marathon - heavy Cruiser is at 100,000 tons (90,718,474 kg, Canon). He gives a formula not 100% accurate but there is no given for other ships in canon.
Link is: yaf_postst239590_
Yitzi chapter 3 . 7/11/2014
About the 600 ton tungsten slugs... Do you know how big a unsc frigate is? Do you know how much they weigh? 600 tons isn't a quarter of their mass, likely it isn't even a fiftieth! Unsc doesn't build the biggest ships, but even their frigates aren't exactly what you'd call pocket sized.
Joseph Collins chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
Will you please update? I wanna see what happens next.
Sightbent chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
This fic has truly been a great read so far and I look forward to reading it as you continue on. Keep up the great work!
Sightbent chapter 11 . 7/6/2014
I loved that comercial when it first aired. It's amazing how much emotion a depiction of a fake battle could invoke, so liked seeing it in the museum (it was a nice little Easter egg).
Sightbent chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
Interesting development there.
Sightbent chapter 9 . 7/6/2014
I was wondering when the USA AI's and Geth would meet.
Sightbent chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
The news broadcasts are a nice touch.
Again, good chapter.
Sightbent chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Well, that negotiation went well.
Sightbent chapter 6 . 7/5/2014
The news never does get it all right. :)
Another good chapter.
Sightbent chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
I love those "What the hell are we dealing with!", moments in these crossovers.
Sightbent chapter 4 . 7/5/2014
Sightbent chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
Nice battle.
Sightbent chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
The Turians are in for quite the battle. ;)
Sightbent chapter 1 . 7/5/2014