Reviews for A Clashing of Ways
evevee chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for writing this. You have very clearly put effort into your stories and thought out a storyline, something that is distinctly lacking in many of these crossover variants of this genre. Happy holidays and hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
mACs are 600 tons going 2% the speed of light. They will crush the shields and full of 4 turian dreadnoughts'. I suggest you go back and rewrite this
Lu Bane Na chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Yeah, nevermind on my wondering about Levana. I just reread the last chapter.
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
nice teaser, I'm looking forward to the rest - merry christmas.
specter626 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Thanks for the new chapter, I really enjoy that you don't unpower the Halo races for "Balance" with the ME races, got enough of that bull*hit in the actual Halo games.
RightHandOfPalpatine chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Well, it's not an actual chapter, but at least it shows your still alive and kicking! Please give us an actual chapter soon! I was afraid that this story had been abandoned, like too many other good stories on this site.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Nice spoiler.
major wallace chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
fucking awesome
NathanHale2 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
First: Gravemind talking to the reapers or Levithans.
Second: Possibly a prehistoric human "updated" john 117.

Either way can'T wait it's gonna be epic
BenRG chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Levana should be wary of attempting to manipulate the Reclaimer for her own ends. I wonder of whom John reminds her? A colleague? A lover even? For nothing is necessarily impossible for an AI with the right technology at her disposal.
Lu Bane Na chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
So, I'm guessing the first part is the Leviathans laughing at Gravemind. hahaha, poetic irony. And this woman she some sort of advanced A.I. left by the Forerunners, but I want to think she's of Prehistoric Humanity in origin since she shows disdain towards whom I'm assuming is The Librarian and is claiming him as the new Lord of Generals.
moosejuice5 chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
Pleaseee update this, I really want to know what happens next.
Ecomadness chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
Loving this chap I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
I think you should have a scene where the turians accidentally hit earth with a mass accelerator round and destroy the capital or something then the humans and the ex covenant go berserk on them and glass palaven or something a scene from another story except they fake nuking the entire planet with video editing but the emotion in that scene was crazy ,so maybe something like that?
Love the story please continue.
farisr chapter 7 . 10/25/2014