Reviews for A Clashing of Ways
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 13 . 3/20/2015
This is amazing :) great story keep it up
fuzzyidioms chapter 13 . 2/24/2015
hahah I have to say I like how you've written Garrus so far! please keep adding to this fic it's great to read.
Windtalkers1 chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
loving the story cant wait for an update
nlaj1 chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
Good. Good story need romamce content.
hunter 139 chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Every time I see a meeting like this, I enjoy how the UNSC is quick to point out that they actually have control over their AIs, unlike the Council, who are apparently really shitty programmers.
karthik9 chapter 13 . 2/3/2015
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Greatazuredragon chapter 13 . 1/29/2015
This is an interesting story but I'm not sure about this Levana.
Good work nonetheless.
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
I like your AI dialogues, they hint about so much.
Good story, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Good work if a bit short, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
A very good intro chapter, nice work.
Digital hell 12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Really love the story can't wait for the next update
pickles chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I liked the chapter so far, but I thought you should know, there is no way in hell a mass effect ship could stand up to a MAC round. Only dreadnaughts have the shield strength to handle one, and as you said, frigates are almost OP in their own right. if the Gorgon's Eye is a UNSC cruiser, then it's weapons would be even more powerful. basically, any UNSC frigate is more than powerful enough to take on a council dreadnaught, if not two or three in the hands of the right captain.
Fer82 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Ok... the first part. Its the Gravemind giving a reason for you suck to the Reapers (either Harbinger or Sovereing), the second one Levana and her monologue to John about the Librarian... Now i hope that the next chapter will be posted soon, because i had to reread the whole story... too long since the last update, however neither Jack, Cerberus ans the rest of the Highcommand in the USA should be so shock since they are historical records about the ancient humanity in the Forerunner archives.
evevee chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for writing this. You have very clearly put effort into your stories and thought out a storyline, something that is distinctly lacking in many of these crossover variants of this genre. Happy holidays and hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
mACs are 600 tons going 2% the speed of light. They will crush the shields and full of 4 turian dreadnoughts'. I suggest you go back and rewrite this
601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »