Reviews for A Clashing of Ways
Greatazuredragon chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
I like your AI dialogues, they hint about so much.
Good story, nice work.
Greatazuredragon chapter 3 . 1/28/2015
Good work if a bit short, keep it up.
Greatazuredragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
A very good intro chapter, nice work.
Digital hell 12 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Really love the story can't wait for the next update
pickles chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I liked the chapter so far, but I thought you should know, there is no way in hell a mass effect ship could stand up to a MAC round. Only dreadnaughts have the shield strength to handle one, and as you said, frigates are almost OP in their own right. if the Gorgon's Eye is a UNSC cruiser, then it's weapons would be even more powerful. basically, any UNSC frigate is more than powerful enough to take on a council dreadnaught, if not two or three in the hands of the right captain.
Fer82 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
Ok... the first part. Its the Gravemind giving a reason for you suck to the Reapers (either Harbinger or Sovereing), the second one Levana and her monologue to John about the Librarian... Now i hope that the next chapter will be posted soon, because i had to reread the whole story... too long since the last update, however neither Jack, Cerberus ans the rest of the Highcommand in the USA should be so shock since they are historical records about the ancient humanity in the Forerunner archives.
evevee chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for writing this. You have very clearly put effort into your stories and thought out a storyline, something that is distinctly lacking in many of these crossover variants of this genre. Happy holidays and hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
mACs are 600 tons going 2% the speed of light. They will crush the shields and full of 4 turian dreadnoughts'. I suggest you go back and rewrite this
Lu Bane Na chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Yeah, nevermind on my wondering about Levana. I just reread the last chapter.
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
nice teaser, I'm looking forward to the rest - merry christmas.
specter626 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Thanks for the new chapter, I really enjoy that you don't unpower the Halo races for "Balance" with the ME races, got enough of that bull*hit in the actual Halo games.
RightHandOfPalpatine chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Well, it's not an actual chapter, but at least it shows your still alive and kicking! Please give us an actual chapter soon! I was afraid that this story had been abandoned, like too many other good stories on this site.
general-joseph-dickson chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
Nice spoiler.
major wallace chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
fucking awesome
NathanHale2 chapter 13 . 12/25/2014
First: Gravemind talking to the reapers or Levithans.
Second: Possibly a prehistoric human "updated" john 117.

Either way can'T wait it's gonna be epic
594 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »