Reviews for Mother of the Bride
Kairi671 chapter 1 . 7/18
waaa that was beautiful.
Ishipit24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I loved every moment! A few mistakes, but the plot fixed it easily. Keep up the fantastic work!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
*tears up* So Beautiful!
gadamp chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Hiiii! I was looking for random crossovers and I came across this one... and I'm so happy I did! This was amazing, very beautiful and touching, and it matched both series perfectly :) Great work! Thanks for writing it!
SleepyNinjaCats chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I loved this!

Tamaki: "Doctor? Doctor who?"
Me: "Dangerous question, lol" (season 7 joke)

Also *spoilers*

War ended when the tenth doctor used a weapon called "the moment" to kill both the entirety of the Daleks and the Time Lords. They all burned, they, their respective planets, and all 2.47 billion children. Gone, poof, just like that. Tragic really. The even was time locked meaning he can never go back and undo what he did; that moment will haunt him forever and always through the rest of his regenerations...

*end spoilers*

Though I'm sure by now you already know this ;)
loveDBZ chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was fantastically written! I love all the little details in it about both OHSHC and Doctor Who. The characters never lost their attitude and characteristics so i congratulate you on the brilliant story. :)
PerfectingSilence chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Thank you for writing this!
TheSaxyGinger chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Takami? TAKAMI?! HOW DARE YOU?! THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS GET HIS NAME RIGHT! I CANT EVEN STAND TO READ THIS!
LissyCreator chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Aww. Love this story. The way you wrote the doctor was amazing. :D
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Doctor Who didn't say that the Doctor created the Moment, or even what it was. And here's a direct mistake-the Eleventh Doctor does NOT have jelly babies.
ronnieangell chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Daaaawwwww that was so cute and fluffy!
gandalf chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
There are a couple of mistakes. The Eleventh Doctor does not carry jelly babies. The other is not so much a mistake as not fitting in with the series. In The End of Time it was stated that the Time War was ended using someone called the Moment. The line does not say what it was, but it does not tell us that the Doctor made it.
anastasia chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
it was awsome!
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
AWESOME STORY! Loved it with all my heart! You made me cry it was sooo good!
FlailerBee chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Awwwww!
I was smiling the entire time i was reading this!