Reviews for Bitten By A Beta
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Love it! Love it! Loved it!
I want Stiles to get bitten soooo bad! ! ! !
Stilinksi2015 chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
This was a great story! I loved the way you portrayed the different personalities of the characters. There were only a few spelling mistakes, but the story was still very well-written.
iLoveStydia chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Is this story done or is it to be continued? I love it!
iLoveStydia chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Wow this is awesome! I really want Stiles to turn into a werewolf...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awesome do more
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I liked seeing Stiles as a werewolf. I enjoyed seeing Stiles beat Jackson every time he saw him.
guitarrawr1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it stiles as a werewolf, I don't agree with it but I enjoy seeing it lol
Kindred01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
epic
Tib chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Interesting concept. Your idea coupled with the thought that next season is going to see one of the resident werewolves of Beacon Hills becoming an alpha beside Derek it brings to my mind an interesting question. According to the show, an alpha needs three betas to form a pack. Since, according to your story, Scott is Stiles' alpha my question is what would be the result if Scott was drugged at least three different times and bit at least three different people? Since he would be alpha to three betas would Scott become a 'real' alpha complete with red eyes and a truly infectious bite? That might be an intriguing story. Who would he bite?
Orgasmic Bunnies chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
LOL awesome oneshot! I just keep imagining a wolfed out Stiles attacking the crap out of Jackson every chance he gets, and then Jackson running scared like a little punk! I love it!
orionastro chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this is very good and needs fruther development.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is the most amazing teen wolf fanfic i have ever read! It's a great story, it could be a great movie. Congratulations!
Red K 5 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
the best part was when Stiles beat up Jackson
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Cool story. Cnt be bothered to login at the moment sorry.